Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter greetings

Happy Easter everyone and I hope that the chocolate bunny has been good to you. We have been out and about for the last few days so we plan a quiet day at home and I may even get some time for some crafting. After nearly 2 weeks of wonderful sunshine the heavens have opened and it's pouring this morning. I think lots of chocolate will feature today in our house today ;0) It's certainly not a day for the garden.
Here are some photos of the surprises my dear ones are opening this morning




Our Daisy Jane is too young for chocolate yet so here is Nana's gift this year.........
a bag to match her pretty sundress and the sweetest story book...Stripey Horse.
As always all of mine get a little chick in their Easter bags, they are never too old ;0)

I would like to wish all my great blogging friends the happiest of Easter's. Have a peaceful day whether you are relaxing at home or with family.

I can't send you all a card so here is GD one I made for Ignacio of Nicecrane designs using one of his fab Easter sheets called chicks and ducklings available here 
I love his vintage sheets so much. I also used as little "seed packets" another set called Henderson's Giant flowers available here. This is one of my favourite sets.
Here are a couple of close ups;
 I made butterfly with a MS punch which I then inked with distress inks and added some gold embossing powder to and some gems for some sparkle.
I added a little vintage bird box charm from my stash which I tied with twine and also some lace to add to the vintage/shabby chic  feel.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

We do doobadoo Embellish it
Allsorts Birds and feathers
Totally Gorjuss Die cuts/punches
Polkadoodles springtime
Chocolate coffee and cards spring
Inky Chicks shabby chic
A creative romance Eggcellent spring
Jelly Park Happy Easter
Papertake Weekly Happy Easter
Loves Rubberstamps Easter/spring
Party Time Tuesday die cuts
Oldie but a goodie Easter my oldie is my bird charm from my jewellery stash
The Ribbon Girl yellow/lemon
Bearly Mine Spring

Enjoy your long weekend however you are spending it. Thanks as always for your kind visits to me here and the comments that you take the time to leave.

For those of you who love to see my darling granddaughter Daisy...we caught up with them on Good Friday over at my parents' house. She is now 5 months old and was wearing her butterfly dress...I will leave you with a couple of pictures of my little princess busy playing.

 I bought her a new outfit which I think she approved of, a little denim skirt dungarees set...


and just look how big she is in her bath now :0)


she even peeps her feet over the top....so funny! I could eat this little sweetie, she is just adorable.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x (and Daisy waving with her feet)

27 comments:

  1. Awe bless her she looks so sweet in her little dress! She'll be ready for some chocolate next year for sure! ;)
    We have already started on the chocolate here this morning, start off as you mean to go on I say!!!
    Love your card Jane, such a beautiful image and I love those seed packets!
    Sorry you're not having very Eastery weather, it's absolutely gorgeous here this morning, not often we outdo sunny Surrey!!!
    Right better get on with the lunch, it's brilliant having them all here today! :)
    Happy Easter my friend,
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jane I have the biggest smile on my face and a good chuckle too with Daisy's adorable pictures. If she isn't the cutest, love the beautiful butterfly dress and the bathing photos. I could eat her up too! All the chocolate looks fab and delicious, love the card and I wish I could send you one too. BUT I wish you all an enjoyable Easter and holiday.
    xo my friend, xoRobin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love this image from Nicecrane, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Gorgeous pics of your granddaughter, cherish every moment.
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to join in. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh your Granddaughter is adorable! I love the pics you posted. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so much Easter in one post, and with the adorable photo's of daisy too, she is spoilt but worth it, love your card too so pretty and so pleased you added your name :) to the list of candy entries
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful the chocolats and cards,lovely the bebé,really nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Jane. The lace and birdhouse charm are perfect embellishments! Your GD is precious... such a sweet little dress. Thanks for joining the Jellypark Friends "Happy Easter" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply LOVE the vintage Easter image! The card is another score 10 from you! Daisy is growing up so darn cute. I love getting to see her bloom and grow.

    ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤ Happy Easter! ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww - Daisy looks adorable - love your card too! A very happy easter to you! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter to you, Jane!! I'm sending a bit of sunshine your way. 0-:
    It's been a very lovely, happy Easter here.
    What a classic, timeless dress for Daisy. She looks so happy playing.
    Beautiful card.


    I hope it dries up soon for your days off.
    Happy Spring....
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work, thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear Jane,

    Thank you for the happy Easter-wishes! Lovely to see all those treats and that dear little girl! She's so sweet, and getting bigger every day!

    I wish you wonderful weather for tomorrow, we had close to +15C today, sunny and beautiful! Sending you some for tomorrow!

    Happy Easter dear friend!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jane! Happy Easter to you, too! Daisy is a sweet pumkin! That look in the bath tells me that she will be very creative and excited about everything in her life! What a cute butterfly dress! 'I love your card! 'Old style' pictures are so beautiful and chickens are so cute. When I was younger I wanted to have a hen - then I couldn't and now when I could, I don't want all that mess and work they have.
    Hugs! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jane,
    lovely pics again!
    Fabulous card, beautiful details.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge.
    Sunny Easter greetings;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super creation for our Birds and Feather theme Jane, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    Great photos as well, love the butterfly dress, so pretty.

    B x (Not sure if you entered my Grand Calibur candy here if not there is still time to do so)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Easter Jane to you and famliy,,,,waht a funny and colorful Eater Card,,,,thanks a million,, Jane,, and all over soooo beautiful image of your grandaughter,,Daisy.
    You are Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the butterfly dress and the bluebells, and the chicks, and the painting of chicks.. all wonderful things to see, though I'm kind of puzzling about the bathtub. I think I'd be afraid of losing the baby in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous post Jane full of Easter goodness and wonderful photos. I love your card in all it's finery and such beautiful photos of daisy. Glad you are enjoying the long weekend, see you Thursday xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jane!Wonderful project!And...if you eat her i can help you!Hugs from Ä°stanbul,

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so gorgeous, I love your embellishments, Thanks for playing along with us at We Do Doobadoo, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. How adorable Daisy looks in her butterfly dress, Jane! and your card is so pretty too, I love the vintage theme of the chicks and the seed packets, one of my favourites!
    I hope you have a happy week!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good evening, Jane! Looks like you had a lovely Easter and I hope that the Easter bunny remembered to bring you something too?! Daisy is just the cutest and looks such a character! My how they grow quickly, it doesn't seem that long since you were waiting her imminent arrival?!
    We've had an extended weekend away visiting the family up in Scotland and the weather was glorious! We stopped off in Edinburgh on the way up as it has always been somewhere I wanted to visit then spent the rest of the time around Arbroath and Montrose...I didn't want to come home!
    Love your pretty Easter card with it's vintage style! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful creation made for our 'spring' challenge at Bearly Mine...love the gorgous colour combo used...Annie (DT)


    Gorgeous cute bubby pics.x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge this month of “Spring”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader) PS Daisy is adorable. Enjoy the time you spend with her.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jane what a darling she is, it seems no time at all since you were announcing her arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great creation thank you for joining in at Polkadoodles. Have a great day and Keeeeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x