Monday 22 December 2014

3 more sleeps

Welcome back to my countdown to Christmas and yes there are just 3 more sleeps until the big day. I only have 2 more doors of my advent calendar to open.
Number 23 is waiting for tomorrow morning

I have just got home from my penultimate day at work. I have just got to go in on Christmas Eve and then I am off until 2nd January.

I picked up the turkey on the way home and my Christmas CD is on as I type this.
Parcels are appearing under the tree............

and yes there is even a stocking for our Billy.
My cards are hanging from the stairs
and my Christmas candle is about to be lit
and we finally put up the last of our Christmas decorations, these sweet ornaments

Yes it really is beginning to feel as though Christmas is just around the corner.

My card today features a stenciled inky background I made using Tim Holtz' festive stencil and a Memory box snowflake die cut. I have added a LOTV sentiment.
The papers are ancient ones from my stash. Pretty CAS for me I know!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Deep Ocean Christmas is all around
Creative Inspirations Christmas/New Year
Loves rubberstamps Holiday blitz anything goes
That craft place anything goes
Totally Gorjuss love at Christmas
Crafty Boots winter wonderland
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas whatever is still urgently needed for Christmas

I hope all your preparations are coming together? We had a grand wrapping session last night so everything is now wrapped and ready for Santa.

Back tomorrow,

Jane x

10 comments:

  1. Lovely and festive at yours Jane, its all very close now!!! I'm sure Billy is so excited, bless him!
    And of course another lovely card. :)
    Enjoy the run up my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you are well prepared for Christmas, your home must look very festive.

    Very pretty card, lovely die cut, Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so relating to your home and how everything seems to be ready for the big day. Our son's family is heading to the beach for 4 days over xmas - I'm going to tidy things up and enjoy the peace and quiet and crochet. lol! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing your Christmas preparations, those ornaments are so cute. Very pretty card, I love the backing paper. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time and for your support throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little figurines. It's a wonder Billy doesn't bat them around the room. Good kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card and Decorations Jane!
    Thank You for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happily counting down...... Jane, I love the cards hanging on your stairs and the special candle.
    Thanks for sharing your latest card.
    Merry Christmas....
    Anne and all xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card, thanks for joining in at CI x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card thanks for joining us at That Craft Place

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x