Tuesday 27 October 2015

Halloween approaches

Only a few days to go before Halloween....... and there is plenty of fun inspiration in  the shops.
 I spied some gorgeous chocolate creation in Harrods recently.

I have found some yummy goodies of my own

don't you love those corny jokes!

I still have a couple more Halloween creations to share so here is one for today. Another of my tags holloween tags for my "babies" treat bags. I got out some spooky coloured  Distress inks
 and blended them together.
 I added some stenciling and Tim Halloween stamps which I embossed as well as a fun die but spider and ghost. This one is for my daughter and we do love spiders..as does Daisy who calls them Biders...bless.
 and finished off with a remnant rub spider..


I would like to enter my Halloween tag into the following fun challenges;

Dies R Us Ghoul friends
Country View add some texture I've added Frantage and black and grey embossing powder for mine.
Noor UK Halloween/autumn
Little Claire's 3/3 favourite stamp this is my favourite Halloween stamp
Frilly and Funkie 10 2/3 Something Wicked
Pixie's snippets playground 2/3  #200 I snippets of black card for my spooky die cuts
The Craft Barn  2/3 Halloween
Papertake weekly take your pick I have chosen Halloween hues
Deep Ocean 1/3  Halloween
Simon Says stamp Monday Throwback I have used the October 2013 challenge spooky from here; http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=543

Thanks for visiting me and taking the time to leave your comments.  I'll be back with some more spooky fun later this week as we race towards the end of October. I also have my #3 Funkie Junkie Christmas card to share.

Today is half term from my silversmithing class so I am catching up with my darling daughter and Daisy. A long ladies's lunch and afternoon tea too if we can fit it in.

 I would like to extend a very warm welcome to my newest followers...thank you for joining my creative journey here at Jane's Journal.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

22 comments:

  1. I love Biders (too cute) too, I just don't get people who don't, how on earth can you be afraid of something that's an inch long!!!!
    Love your tag and yes my 'babies' get their Halloween treats too in fact a package has already arrived in Berlin! :)
    Enjoy your girly day my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous tag jane. brilliant make. hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW What a fabulous tag! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘GHOUL FRIENDS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgous tags Jane, fabulous background and I love the witch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.. what wonderful Halloween goodies! I love your tag.. and am curious what you're making in silversmith class! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely awesome Halloween tag! I love your gorgeous background! It just pops your spooky witch up to perfection! Thanks for joining our "Ghoul Friends" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spooky! Wonderful tag...love the background you created too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TFS the chocolate photos and what a super inky tag.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boo Jane! Oh I want to go to Harrod's for some fancy chocolate buys, and I love Cadbury anything!!! I think I need some NOW and it's morning here! hahaha Love your tag, the image is great!
    Enjoy your silver class and your lovely girlies : )
    xoxoRobin

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant tag Jane! Love the colours you used and of course the design is just perfect!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jane, this is a gorgeous make! Thanks for joining in with the Little Claire Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear Jane

    I love it when you show us what you see and it is always a special treat to see what Harrods' is brewing!
    Love your tag with its wicked colors!!
    Thank you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh...Very cool ink effects, here! Really lovin' this mini witch screaming by on her broom! Happy Halloween to you and you "kids-" Don't let the biders bite! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful and spooky.. hope you win the competition! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *H*A*L*L*O*W*E*E*N*!*
    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

    ReplyDelete
  15. just popping back Jane to say thanks for joining us at countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, look at that yummy chocolate house. I've not been to Harrods in years, I think a visit before Christmas may be an idea. As for the tag, well, I love it.
    Happy Halloween.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautifully spooky tag, Jane! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is fab thanks for playing at little claire

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, loving those colours you have used in the background! Great tag!! I want that chocolate cake.
    Thank you for joining us at The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cool tag! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE this tag with added bider!!! A great colour combo Jane. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x