Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween

Tonight is the night....for things to go bump in the night.....or in our case we are enjoying a day with our daughter and family with a walk to the coast if the weather behaves.

I have taken my goodies, including the Spell book I made Daisy. I have shown you this before but in case you missed it the post is  here

I have also found some fun party wear for our lunch and dinner
I have added these chocolate goodies to the their bags

and even found some fun crackers!
and of course some Screme eggs ;0)

I  made some hand stamped wrapping paper to wrap up Daisy's spell book using these spooky stamps and ink colours.


and here is the parcel all tied up.

and a close up....you will have seen my tag last month, a Bider (spider)for my little darling, who has gone down with Chicken Pox bless here ;0(

I would like to enter my hand made wrapping paper into the following challenges;


The Craft Barn  3/3 Halloween
Rubber dance autumn colour inspiration
Pile it On  2/3 cute and/or spooky
Simon Says stamp Wednesday anything goes
Crafty Boots autumn and Halloween
Papertake weekly take your pick I have chosen Halloween hues
Simon Says stamp Monday throwback I have used the challenge Witch Kraft from August 2014 here
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=1847

This is the last of my Halloween creation for 2015.  I will be back with some more autumnal themed pieces and of course lots of Christmas ones too. The countdown to Christmas really does start now.

Don't get too scared tonight.......mwhaahaaaaa, haaahahahah.......................BOO!

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

16 comments:

  1. I sooo want to be in your family party today.. love the spell book. Have a super spooky day Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo Jane, I'm with Laney, I want to be part of your family outing. Have a spooky time and eat lots of that chocolate candy!! xoxoRobin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely spooky party day!
    Lots of wonderful Halloween themed things, I'm sure you'll all have a great time. Poor little one getting chicken pox for Halloween that is definitely more of a trick than a treat! :( At least that's them over and done with!!
    Love the tag and the book!!
    Have a great weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is very cool! Love everything, and the spell book is a fabulous idea! So glad you shared with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fab night Jane, Happy Halloween to you and your family.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your spell book, it looks amazing and fab wrapping paper and tag. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    PS I'll be round later for some chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was trick-or-treating at your house with all those yummy goodies! Have fun with your girls..

    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *H*A*L*L*O*W*E*E*N*!*
    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great paper Jane! Love it! Hope you had fun trick or treating - we did!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stamped paper! :) Thanks so much for joining us at our monthly challenge at Rubber Dance Stamps!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a spectacular Halloween. Love the spell book :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun idea. Thanks for joining the fun at the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so sweet dear Jane!
    I hope you had a fantastic Halloween!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you've packaged the gift. A beautiful use of stamps. It looks wonderful both inside and outside! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. super fun!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a brilliant idea and great result!! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great stash of goodies :) Love the spell book and packaging. Thanks for joining in with Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x