Sunday 24 July 2016

Bliss

Ciao, I am posting from my holiday in Tuscany. I hadn't planned to do this, as I have scheduled some posts whilst I  am away, but my great friend Joanne Fink is celebrating her 1st anniversary on Facebook of her Zenspirations, Create, color, pattern, Play! Group. As one of its founding members I just had to be a part of the celebrations.  I have been lucky enough to have my work published in 3 of her colouring books. Joanne is the most generous of artists and I have also enrolled on her new calligraphy on line course too. I am so glad I met her via blogging....she has such a pure heart and I am proud to call her a friend.

Daisy and I are creating scrapbook journals here in Tuscany, so I have a few crafting supplies with me. Luckily I put a few tags in my bag too.

I wanted to create something using one word to sum up my holiday, family and also  the inspiration Joanne has given......I looked around the idyllic setting I am sharing at the moment with my Hb, darling daughter, SIL and Daisy.



I created a simple sunny background for my tag using some distress inks and some floral stamping.
My darling Daisy held this up, mid background, for you to see..
and then the word came to me......bliss.....yes pure bliss.

I got out my sakura pens and added my word and some zentangles.
Here is what I made;
I can't really show the details of the sakura glaze pens but they really look like glass hearts. You can see my floral stamping in close up below.
Below is the tag my sweet Daisy made, complete with zoo stickers ;0) . My photo was not taken in my photo tent but on a table....
 right here by the pool..and that's where I am heading now.


I would like to enter this into the 1st anniversary celebrations over on the Zenspirations FB group and also to the following fun challenges;

Anything but cute summertime fun
Allsorts anything but a card
Colour crazy anything goes
Craft stamper take it make it anything goes
An inky mess Challenge 1
Uniko flowers
Try it on Tuesday make us smile

Thanks for joining me on my truly blissful holiday....I have lots of photos and posts planned for when I return. My giveaway post is still scheduled so don't miss it on Tuesday.

Back soon,

Bye for now, or should I say, " arrivedierchi !"

Jane x

25 comments:

  1. That's so cute. Love the sakura pen it does look 3d. What a wonderful holiday. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge over at A Inky Mess #1. Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! It sounds like the perfect holiday, and you can't ask for better than bliss. Very pretty tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'm jealous!!
    Great tags, not sure which is my favourite but I am an animal lover so....... :)
    have fun,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag!!! Gorgeous setting.....just my idea of relaxation!

    keep well

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you picked the perfect word for the play you are and the company with you.. and that pool. Daisy must love swimming in that aquamarine water! We're off in a few hours to launch our new boat and take our grandsons out for their "maiden voyage". ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am amazed that you were able to create a tag and such a pretty one that seems to go with the beautiful place you are in. I wish I could be there...so wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous zentangling my friend, it evokes your hot sunny weather and beautiful surroundings. Daisy looks beautifully sunkissed and her artistic talent continues to grow. Enjoy the rest of your holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely artwork and thank you for sharing it at Try it on Tuesday

    Enjoy your holiday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag Jane, you can feel the heat coming from the hot summer colours chosen on it. Daisy is certainly showing creative flair too, lovely that you share this passion together. Enjoy the rest of your holiday, it looks idyllic.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Awesome photos Jane and love your "Bliss"
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely made me smile, as did your photos! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing ♥♥♥! Thank you for sharing at Try it on Tuesday!
    Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tags...Daisy is showing great talent too! Tuscany is such a beautiful place, enjoy the rest of your holiday, Jane!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you have summed up your wonderful summer surroundings really well in your gorgeous tag Jane! I love your wonderful colour choices! Daisy's zoo sticker tag is beautiful too, a budding little artist there I think... Thanks so much for joining in our Summertime Fun challenge at Anything But Cute. Anne DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Tuscany, how wonderful! Looks so beautiful there! What a great tag, love the fiery palette and your fabulous doodles. Daisy made a wonderful tag too, how sweet! Thanks for joining us at Anything But Cute, an amazing Summertime tag!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You just gotta love Daisy's shoes!!!! I love Italy - I lived in Bologna, Italy a long time ago. Spent almost a year there. I loved every single minute of it!!!
    Your doodle tag is fantastic - Daisy does pretty well too! She is so lucky to have you for a grandmother!!!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful tags, Daisy's looks lovely. Thank you for sharing them with us at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing tag with wonderful color choice and awesome doodling! I absolutely love it, Jane! Thanks so much for joining in our Summertime Fun challenge at Anything But Cute! Hugs! Branka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous Zentangling Jane. I love JF's work too, she (and you) are extremely talented. Her lettering is amazing.

    Wish I was in Tuscany! Looks like you're having a blissful time of it!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jane, congratulations on your 6-year anniversary! I wish I would have just as long as you blog, it enriches my life and brings joy! Lots of love from Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jane, you really made my morning here today, dear! Your tag is a breath of sunshine with it's sunny background and amazing zentangling! And seeing Daisy bud as an artist is so special (love her shoes--do they come in an eight?) Your Tuscany cottage looks so inviting, and what a wonderful view you have. I couldn't soak it in enough! Thank you for sharing your tag with us at Anything But Cute for our Summertime Fun challenge. Hugs! Sara Emily DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like a glorious holiday! Great zingy sunshine coloured tag x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Jane,

    What a lovely place you chose for your holidays! And naturally some happy crafting is in order every day, and with sweet little Daisy it's even more fun. Love BOTH creations :)

    Happy start for your August!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous piccys and what a fun and vibrant card too that echos summertime fun.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko this month. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh for a sunny holiday! What lovely tags and fun that you can create while away too! Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for commenting SO late too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x