Wednesday 6 July 2016

Summer in print

I am delighted to be in print again..this time in the August edition of Craft Stamper...
If you don't buy the mag, when you're next in WH Smiths have a peep...I'm on page 57.

The brief for my card was "Summer meadows", the colours were yellow, green, mauve and purple with wildflowers, sunshine and delicate floral forms.
These ideas were translated by me into my version of summer meadows. I went for a very CAS card this time.

I used my 3 shades of distress inks and created a background for my stamp.
I then stamped my Inkyliscious meadow stamp 
I die cut an oval into my card and also die cut some of my TH wildflowers using some inky card

below is my finished card
and here it is in the magazine...it's such fun seeing them together.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Sweet stampin 2/3  holidays/summer
Noor anything goes
The Artistic stamper 2/3 all things bright and beautiful
Dies r us 2/3 outdoor fun
Cupcake inspiration 2/3 flowers #365
Penny Black and More 1/3 anything goes with a stamp
The ribbon girls 1/3 any card
Try it on Tuesdays happy holidays I love to walk in the countryside on mine.
More mixed media anything goes/pastel colours
Addicted to stamps and more 1/3 anything goes
Creative Inspiration 1/3 seaside/sunshine/summer holidays I have chosen sunshine and summer holidays

I had a lovely time with Daisy on Monday and yesterday us 3 girlies managed lunch at the seaside in the sunshine. Bliss.

I am back tomorrow with my 2nd DT inspiration piece for Country View, I do hope you can pop back to see what I have made.

Thanks for your kind visits and sweet comments, especially for my last post.The sun seems to be staying for a while here...I hope it is shining on you all too.

Back on Friday,

Bye for now,

Jane x

33 comments:

  1. A wonderful card - thanks for joining us at TIOT. Congrats on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful card Jane! A super huge congratulations to you, that one totally deserved to be in print!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - I SAW that card and noted you'd become famous AGAIN! Meant to E you and congratulate you . . . it really is a lovely card Jane. Congrats on being published.

    Hugs, Sandra Stamping For Pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW congratulations! This is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘OUTDOOR FUN’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so delightful! What a cute image too! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Dies R Us.

    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your publication! Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! So simple and yet so stunning! And congrats on being published!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is stunning Jane. I'm not surprised it's in print. Congrats to you.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful card Jane..........well deserved of publication!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Jane - absolutely gorgeous! Would you believe, I had that same magazine in my hand in Sainsburys this afternoon, put it back and walked away! Was a bit surprised to see it on sale there but could kick myself now of course. Duh!!!!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooo pretty Jane - congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. MEGA CONGRATS to You my Friend!
    Your card is stunning!
    Bravo ;))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful summer card my friend and perfect for publication, many congratulations you so deserve it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is SO cool that you're published again! You're making a big success of your art, my friend! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, dear friend,

    Being published is great, and your creation looks fantastic! Yippee! Have a wonderful creating days, and kisses to sweet miss Daisy!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Jane. Lovely and beautiful card.
    Thank you for sharing this over at Penny Black and more "Anything goes with a Stamp" Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awe many congratulations my friend on being in print again!
    What a gorgeous card, really pretty, I can see why you're in the mag!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! Your card is stunning! Thanks so much for joining the Cupcake Inspiration challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done on being in the magazine, Jane! Your card looks so lovely there!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on being published. The card us just stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card! So glad you were inspired by this week's flowers challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations - it is so much fun to know a real celebrity! your card is beautiful!
    I used to subscribe to this magazine - have saved everyone. But it is pricey here in the US.
    Once again - beautiful card by a beautiful lady!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back to say: Thank you for bringing your gorgeous card over to ATSM as well!
      ~carol

      Delete
  28. This is lovely, Jane. No wonder it made it into the magazine. I'm glad you shared it with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our July challenge at More Mixed Media – hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  31. congratulations jane! your card is beautiful, I really do love wildflowers and the new TH ones looks lovely on your card. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations for our summer challenge.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely and Bright and beautiful! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x