Friday 28 October 2016

Nearly the witching hour

Yes it is nearly that time of the year when ghost and spirits are supposed to walk the earth. It's only the last couple of years that I have made any kind of Halloween crafts and I must admit that I really enjoy it.
The clocks go back tomorrow night  so our very dark mornings will be lighter, for a while, but we will pay the price and the darkness will start drawing in early in the afternoon. I love the autumn and winter but I really dislike the lack of daylight.
We have not yet had a frost but there is heavy dew in the mornings which make my acers look so pretty.






Today I am sharing another of the 5 Halloween tags I made for my "babies"...age range from nearly 3 to 30+! For this one I used Tim Holtz stamps. I added sencilling to the background and also some seasonal die cuts which I had coloured with inks and added texture paste to.

I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges;

A Vintage Journey make it spooky
Anything but cute an autumn day my witch is certainly enjoying her autumn day flying over those pumpkins growing in the pumkin patch!
CraftY Calandar Halloween
Paper Creator anything spooky
Stamps and stencils elements of nature
Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes
The Ribbon Girl any image
Deep Ocean Halloween

I am off to get inky with my great blogging friend Brenda of Bumblebees and Butterflies...we're making frames...I can't wait.
Have a lovely weekend and I hope you get some time for relaxation  as well as getting creative.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Jane! I love the blended colours in the background and your autumn foliage is a nice touch. Beautiful dew drop photos. We haven't had any frost yet either, but it snowed last night just a couple hundred miles from here, yikes!! happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is super fun and beautiful, Jane! I especially love that bow with a skull! Awesome! Also love your photos! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamps and Stencils this month! Hugs! Branka DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your spooky tag Jane and your lovely acers are beautiful with the dew on them. :)
    Enjoy your inky weekend and happy halloween!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have caught the dew on your acers. Very pretty. Iv'e been out working in the garden to day closely followed by a large toad who sat with me for most of the time. I still have quite a lot of flowers and colour left in the garden. Intrigued to know which of your babies your witchy tag is for ! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great spooky tag Jane, the background colours are wonderful and I love the stencilling, the skull with the bow is such fun too. Love the acer photos, the colours this year have been amazing!


    Thanks so much for joining in our 'Make it Spooky' challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of your acers the leaves are stunning and such a great tag for one of your crew. I so enjoyed our day yesterday, glad you had fun making the frames and using new products and thank you for my lunch. I don't think we took one photo between us but I'd love some of your frames if you take any. Have a wonderful weekend and happy Halloween xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely tag and great photos of the leaves - thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl use any image challenge, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful leaves - we do not have Autumn colors here in Northern Florida and I do miss them.
    Wonderful Halloween tag!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays :) I love the colors in this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jane,
    Beautiful pictures my Friend and your Tag is so pretty!
    Thank You~
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tag!! Love the background and all the great colors!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful tag Jane - not sure how I missed this one - but I loves it! Thanks for joining us at stamps and stencils. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous tag Jane! Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This tag is a delight and the pumpkin and leaves at the bottom say Autumn to me. Fantabulous skull with the bow, that's fun! Your pics are beautiful and so colorful! Looks like the leaves of my Japenese Maple!

    Thanks for joining us at Anything But Cute for our "Autumn Day" challenge! Hugz. ~Niki DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x