Monday 24 July 2017

A lifetime of love

Tomorrow is a rather special occasion...my 36th Wedding Anniversary! Goodness knows where those years have gone but they have been the best of years.  I am lucky to have met and married my soul mate and been blessed with a lifetime of love.

We have a special treat planned..lunch at the Sky Garden in London and yes of course I will be taking my trusty camera away with me.

Today is my weekly inspiration post for Visible Image. I think that the sentiment I used for my card sums up how many people feel about the love of their lives...... however I was just one of those lucky ones who found mine when I was just eighteen 😍
I also used the time swirl, falling man and lady, the past stamp and the birds from the amazing Ahead of our time set.
I made an Infusions background
and used some very glittery WOW gold embossing powder to emboss the time swirl...
I then stamped the birds emerging from the end of the swirl. 

I embossed and fussy cut the man and lady and had them falling from the past stamp. I die cut some clock hands and turned my time swirl into a clock where the man has grabbed onto the the hands to "turn back time" and find his love sooner. 
Here are some close ups.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Emerald Creek Dares 1/3 sparkle/celebrations mine is of course our anniversary tomorrow.
Noor use die cuts
We love to create 1/2 Anything creative/mixed media goes
Pixie's Snippets Playground #291/2 I used snippets for my sentiment and my little clock hands
Creative Artiste 2/3 anything mixed media
Fussy and fancy 2/3 anything goes

All the links to Visible Image are below;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group can be found here ...it would be lovely to see you. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website. Our 3rd themed challenge, "a splash of colour", is  also up and running until 28 July. There is another £40 voucher up for grabs for the winner of this. 

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide!

And the shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps can be purchased. 

Thanks for stopping by today and for taking the time to leave your kind comments.

I have a very special blogging celebration coming up on Wednesday....I will be celebrating my 7th...yes 7th! blogging birthday...and I have a giveaway ...do pop back to join in with the fun....here's a preview



Bye for now,

Jane x

19 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary - both of them! and enjoy your special day. Look forward to the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, happy anniversary for tomorrow and congratulations to you both and what a wonderful card to celebrate the occasion with the perfect images and quote. I love the colours, the sparkle and the sentiment behind it's making and I'm sure Martin will love it too. Huge hugs to you both and have a wonderful day together. Much love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, have a great day out. The sentiment is so great and also the step by step pictures - fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe.......what a lovely card and sentiment! 36 years!! I know, they have flown by for us too. I was just 16 when we first met.....scary!!!
    Wishing you and M a very, very happy 36th wedding anniversary, enjoy your day!!
    V xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Jane, happy anniversary for tomorrow!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very happy anniversary for tomorrow Jane, you've made a fabulous card, and I hope you have a day to match! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Jane - what a lot of symbolism and a great quote as well. Have a lovely day tomorrow and a happy anniversary!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a thoughtful comment. When I hit publish, I saw "comment rejected" so I must have clicked the wrong button, and I apologize for that. Your card is just over the top for me, with the man and woman falling and lost in time! The sentiment is quite profound and I love the whole concept of this amazing card! Happy anniversary - may you enjoy many more in the future as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary to you both. Brilliant card and I finally managed to get the sentiment stamp.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *A*N*N*I*V*E*R*S*A*R*Y*!*!* to you both! I look forward to seeing photos of your dinner out, you always go to the most wonderful places! Love your card, too! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this is fabulous, Jane. The background you created is awesome and I love the gold embossing.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. A big Happy Anniversary to you and enjoy your lunch!
    Smiles,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello J and M, Happy Anniversary (again). A big congratulations on 36 years and here's to many more together. <3 <3
    Anne D.T. xx
    PlumTrees 22

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the magical gold embossing of the swirling clock, and you've positioned those figures just perfectly to capture their tumble through time. Fabulous words!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwww that sentiment is so sweet. Also great job on the background! Thanks for joining us this month at Noor! Design UK's DIE CUTS challenge. Hope to see you back! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated Happy Anniversary wishes to you and hubby. Gorgeous card, beautifully stamped and I love that background too. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love 2 Create this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing composition! Happy anniversary! and thanks for playing along with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful anniversary card! That clock in gold embossing is magical and what a perfect set of stamps for this occasion! Beautiful card, Jane! Congrats on 36 years of marital bliss--lucky you to have found your soul mate at 18 years of age! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jane,
    Happy Belated Anniversary.
    This card is gorgeous and a wonderful snippets male.
    Love the colours, and your background is amazing.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an accomplishment, Jane! Happy Anniversary! Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x