Friday 1 December 2017

Countdown to Christmas 2017

Oh my, we have arrived at the 1st of December and I can now start the countdown to Christmas, my very favourite time of the year!

My Mum and I enjoyed a trip to Harrods. The Christmas shop is always a delight.



All these lovely red and greens fits in well with my card today which is my Design Team inspiration for Country View for our new December Challenge. The theme is Christmas with optional reds, greens and rust! The details are here

I love the sound of sleigh bells at Christmas so I thought that I would made some rusted bells for my projects. Today I am sharing my jingle bells card. I will share the other on December 17th.
I die cut some Tim Holz bells and added texture paste
 When it was dry I started building up layers with my mixed media DecoArt acrylic paints.
 Once I was happy I left these to dry.
For my background I made a red inky base with distress inks and added some trees using my TH stencil
I then stamped a pattern with my fave Tim retro Christmas stamps.
I then put my card together. 
We would love to see lots of you joining in with our last challenge of the year.

Remember that you can enter our challenge as many times as you like and combine with any other challenges. Your make can be anything creative! You may even be the lucky random winner of the £20 CVC voucher.

All the details can be found here

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 3/3 #361

Sweet stampin  3/3 fave Christmas colours red and green are my fave traditional colours 

Crimbo Crackers 3/3 #146

Simon says Wednesday 3/5 anything goes

Winter wonderland 2/3 red and green

Christmas cards all year round 1/3 anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and for the kind comments you take the time to leave me, especially at this very busy time of the year.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

18 comments:

  1. Love the textured rust on your baubles! Great card, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shop, I adore the decorations they put up! Your card is wonderful. The background is so festive with the holly and berries, and your rustic bells are amazing! Love the plaid bow, what a great traditional touch! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Jane!!! I love the stencilled background with the classical colours! The bells look realistically rusty! Happy December! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those rusty bells ! Merry Christmas !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How brilliant are your rusty bells Jane....love them!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jane, those bells look amazing! Have a very Merry Christmas, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How have we got to December??? Love your card and those rusty bells they look amazing. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous rusty bells - great project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really attained a rusty look, Jane, and the plaid ribbon is the perfect addition to them - thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card, Jane! The background and the rusty bells are amazing!
    Have a wonderful christmas time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love the mixed media in your card and these bells are just amazing! I went to Harrod's once and their Christmas shop was sooo amazing! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so lovely! I really think that background is amazing and those rusty bells look sooooo real!!! Thank you so much for entering the CCAYR (Anything Goes) Challenge this month. Lots of luck to you and I hope we see you again very soon. Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jane, I couldn't wait to come over for a closer look! Your rusted bells are amazingly realistic! I love your stamped and stenciled background--so festive! Oh, what fun your trip to Harrods must have been! We have no shopping destination so delightful here. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR December challenge, Hazel, DT, also my CHNC challenge 361 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I love how you created the background and the sleigh bells - amazing 😁. I'm glad you had fun shopping, Harrods must be wonderful at Christmastime! Happy December! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  17. F a b u l o u s!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Jane. Love those textured bells.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x