Monday 15 January 2018

Beyond the skies

Good morning. I am back to my normal early blogging time for my weekly dose of Visible Image inspiration. Wow did you see all the fab new release stamps? If you have missed them do check out the main Visible Image blog here where you can see all the news stamps and Design Team samples. If you missed my "Baby" sample post you can see it on my blog here  and my" Greek Tragedy" card sample is here . The new stamps are now all available to pre order on the VI web site.

Today I am blogging my sample made with the awesome new "Written in the stars" Aries stamp set.
I am Aries myself so perhaps this is an early birthday card for me?
When I first saw these sets I immediately thought of creating an "out of this world" scene to showcase my set.

I look around me all the time for inspiration from Mother Nature but I do also love gazing up at the skies...so beautiful.

 I also love watching the moon and took these shots last year in Rhodes from our favourite beach restaurant. 



 I also noticed a beautiful sky on my way to Dotty's Tea house with my new cards last week.
There was a great plane trail in the twilight sky.

I noticed I had snapped a plane too which was very apt for today's post too as Visible Image are flying off to Creativation in the States tomorrow to fly the flag for their awesome brand.

Every single star sign has it's very own stamp set with super words which work with any other stamps too. 
Here is my sample card.  Again apologies that I was too busy making my samples to take process photos so I will talk you through it. 
I made an inky background using distress oxides using the wrinkle free technique. 
When it was dry I embossed the moon from the Believe in unicorns stamp set using white and blue embossing powders.

I stamped and embossed the large ram head in gold
and the words in white
 I then linked everything up with the fab constellation star stamps, also in the set. using rose gold ink.

 One last photo

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Craft Stamper take it make it January anything goes
Cute card Thursday 3/3 something new my Aries stamps are brand new!
Allsorts 2/3 No patterned paper
Fussy and fancy 2/3 distress it I have used distress oxides to create my sky.
Crafty Catz 2/3 anything goes
Fashionable stamping 1/3 anything goes

You can also check out Visible Image via these links;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group can be found here ...it would be lovely to see you. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide!

And the shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

You can also follow via:



and


So those descriptions of Aries.... 

Courageous,
Impulsive,
generous,
strong 
and positive...

does it describe me....

...you'd better ask those who know me well! 😁

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the kind comments you take the time to leave me. This new release has already been a huge success and the stamps are selling fast. If you would like to preorder and not miss out on them you can do that now on the Visible Image website here . They are being shipped from 26 January. Also check out your nearest retailer as they will also be getting stock very soon.

  I would like to wish Helen and Mark all the very best for some much deserved recognition at Creativation this week. Go Visible Image...go Team Awesome... I am so very proud to be a part of their amazing adventures.

 Such unique stamps, always. 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x





12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Jane.....your moon looks 3D, brilliant. Love the colours. :)
    Happy new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "moon-y" card! I adore any image of the moon and loved all your sky photos. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, some great images and a really lovely background.
    Thank you for joining our 'No pattered papers' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing make Jane it looks just like looking at the sky above on a winters evening. Fab make.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab and love how the pictures bring you into your project thanks for joining us at Crafty catz this week and good luck. hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation and photos.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. From one Aries to another... phenomenal creation. Your sky is mesmerizing. Must google wrinkle free...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your card is fantastic!! Your space looks so realistic, just like I imagine it would be in real life! I love how you created a star map with the gold embossing and the white text. Your sky shots are fabulous, that first one sure is amazing! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's fabulous! I like it very much.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, fabulous card, Jane. Love the card--I'm Aries myself. Fantastic background you've created--it's out of this world...lol. Terrific embossing work. It's a beautifully designed card.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Smiles,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card Jane! Love the idea behind it as well! Thanks for joining the Craft Stamper Challenge xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your project, fab colours and gorgeous stamps, might have to buy those myself! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper January Challenge! Suz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x