Monday 4 June 2018

Blooming and growing

Now that we are in June Mother Nature is still busy out there blooming and growing. Flora and fauna are showing off their new growth and new life all around me. The moorhens are on their nests down at the ponds
whilst partners go off in search of food.
I saw goslings at Wisley..so fluffy!
My pots are blooming and growing beautifully
and my tomato plants have flowers already.
It is also time for my weekly Visible Image inspiration and to revel in natures glory I thought I would use the awesome baby bloom stencil to make a baby congratulations card.
The sentiment is from the lovely go to words set. There are all the sentiments you ever need here in this set using a really fab type face.

I wanted to create a rather ethereal backgrond, an almost out of this world one and just accent the beautiful flower the baby contains as a little pop of colour. These were the oxides I used for my background.
I blended them onto some card.
and then placed on the baby stencil and added more of the blue and green inks. I added red ink to the top of the flower.
I outlined the image with white pen and added a mix of glossy accents and glitter to the flower head as my pop of colour.
I then stamped the word congratulations. 
Here it is all matted up and ready for the amazing celebrations that a new baby brings.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Shopping our weekly stash 1/3 grad or congratulations card
Craft stamper take it make it 1/3 anything goes
Allsorts baby baby
Simon says stamp Wednesday anything goes
Crafty catz anything goes

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group can be found here ...it would be lovely to see you. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide! There is an 11,000 followers celebration running at the moment, you could win a £100 coupon to spend on their website! 

And the shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

You can also follow via:



and



There are 6 new stamp sets and 8 new stencils...all totally amazing and uniquely Visible Image.

Thanks for stopping by today and for all your kind comments. Enjoy watching everything bloom and grow around you.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

8 comments:

  1. We have some goslings in our park too, they really are the cutest fluffy little things....with extremely protective mums and dads!! :)
    I do love that little baby!
    Happy new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My neighbors blocked up the drainage in our backyards causing water to back up so much ducks came and started nesting. I was torn between laughing and an irritated phone call. I think the laughing won. Your flowers look beautiful. I'm rather captivated by your grandchildren signing. I've always thought babies know so many things that they forget by the time they can talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a pretty card, that DO background is incredibly lovely! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (congratulations!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super creative card, my friend! Love the fuzzy goslings. We saw a gaggle of them with their parents not long ago.. have a super week! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous make Jane, really adorable.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many gorgeous photos and what a beautiful card !
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely design, thanks for sharing at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x