Monday 24 September 2018

The Daydreamer

Good morning it's time for my Monday DT make for Visible Image and today I am showcasing another from the brilliant new October stamp release. Release date is getting near but you can pre order here today to guarantee your set. 
Here is the lovely Daydreamer
I love the "comic strip/cartoon" feel to this set and I decided to try to capture this in my sample.

 I stamped out the sentiments in a couple of different coloured inks and decided to go with grey, black and red. 
Some I stamped directly onto the card, some I cut out and overlaid. I used 1 red version of each sentiment to stand out. I then distressed the edges and matted it onto red card.
I coloured my Daydreamer in greys using Zig watercolour pens and fussy cut her out. She is a very easy shape to cut, no thin edges to her!
I added glossy accents to her glasses. I also coloured the speech bubble red which I also added glossy accents to.
So here she is;
Here are some close ups
You can see her Glossy Accents glasses more clearly below
and the speech bubble
and one last shot.
I matted up the card resemble a photo by setting her just outside a "photo frame" complete with photo corners. She is lost in her thoughts there but she has some very positive ideas, my kind of girl.

Daydreamer is just one of the amazing 6 new stamp sets, and 3 new stencils. There really is something for everyone in this new release.
 You can see them all over on the website here and remember that they can be pre-ordered now for guaranteed delivery from 5 October. 

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you. There is a monthly challenge for you to share your creations made with Visible Image stamps. One randomly chosen winner each month wins a £40 coupon to spend on the website. The theme for September is anything goes so it's a really easy one

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; where you can find all the latest information and news including giveaways...open world wide.

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Penny Black and More 2/3 make it feminine
Creative fingers 1/3 anything goes
Craft Stamper take it make it 2/3 Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments you take the time to leave me.

Back soon, 

Bye for now,

Jane x

8 comments:

  1. Such a delightful image and she does indeed look like a daydreamer, looks like a perfect image for the youngsters, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Feminine' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Jane ... it reminds me of Jackie magazine, remember Jackie?
    Happy new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collage of sentiments, the perfect background for your day dream believer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background with all the sayings about daydreams and imagination especially the "Imagination has no rules." I agree with that and it seems the girl does too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Jane! Lucky person who receives this work of art. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cool ..... love the collage background with the sentiments. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww now you're teasing me Jane!!! (I've actually got my new stamps on order!!!). Thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More Challenges with this feminine make xxxx (If you see an incomplete message - please delete it! - it just took it while I was still typing???!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x