Friday 5 October 2018

The return of the theme and sketch challenge for STAMPlorations

I am delighted that today is the day that the theme and sketch challenge restarts over at STAMPlorations after our summer break. Please check out all the rules over at the main blog post here. In brief you need to use stamping on your projects. You don't have to use STAMPlorations stamps to enter but of course we love it if you do! You can link up 6 times with new blog posts and you need to add our logo to your post. You can go with the theme, the sketch or both, the choice is yours.

For October our theme is autumn
 and the sketch is this lovely one.
I chose to work with both the theme and sketch for my card.
The products I used were autumn falling stencil, 

stitched hills CUTplorations die

winged things stamps
and 
So this is what I got up to;
I chose some very autumnal distress inks
 and laid down some colour.
 I then took my stencil and added repeats of the colours until I got this cool background
 and used this to die cut my base using the stitched hills dies.
I then stamped and gold embossed the butterflies and stamped the sentiment. 
Here is my finished card. 

and one last shot
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Addicted to stamps and More 1/3 make your mark
Crafteezee 1/3 leaves
The Artistic stamper 1/3 inktober

And yes of course I didn't waste the other part of my stenciled leaves page..I used a sentiment from 
to make a second card as a reverse!
Here is the link again to the challenge, good luck!

Remember that you can also get 20% off all the products on the website if you use my code STAMPGIRLJANE ......now there's an offer your can't refuse.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

12 comments:

  1. Love it!! I love the background and the stenciled leaves which just brings autumn to the forefront. Love the die cut which you could do so much with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful autumnal cards Jane ... I am now embracing the season, it does take me a while but I get there in the end!! :)
    happy weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stencilled leaves look awesome! great interpretation of the sketch, Jane (both ways!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Fall colors in this card design. Perfect for this time of year. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful autumnal colours and fabulous designs Jane. I wonder what the colours are like at Wisley now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how gorgeous! Love the background to bits! <3
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's cute -- exactly the first words that popped into my mind when I saw it. It also gives me another way to think about something I'm working on, so thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW Jane!!!... that background is just off the scale lush!!!!!... and looks fabulous on the two cards you have made. Thank you so much for joining in the artistic stamper challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stenciled panel made a great leafy ground for your card, Jane. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You did an amazing job with the distressed inks. Thanks for joining us at Crafteezee Designs.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful work ! Thanks for playing with us at Crafteezee challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card!Thank you for sharing with us.
    Maggie
    Crafteezee DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x