Sunday 11 November 2018

More festive ATC coins

Good morning this is a scheduled post for me as it is a very special small person's birthday today...yes my little granddaughter Daisy is 5!

It's also time for my 2nd Design team inspiration project for Country View Challenges.
Our theme for November is ATC coins. These have been taking the crafting world by storm since earlier this year. Just in case they have passed you by they are the same as Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) only coin shaped and should measure 2 1/2 inches diameter. They were designed to be made in small editions by artists to sign on the back and trades them. However I think they are a great way to add circular focals when designing cards (which is what I plan to do with mine).

I shared my first set here and if you remember I made this master board.
For this 2nd set of coins I used the deer from Tim Holtz Styled Woodlands stamper's anonymous set.
I added some Tim Holtz Christmas Remnant Rubs, Works festive words in red and Cheery Lynn snowflakes. These are the 3 ATC coins I made.
I used the last piece of the masterboard (us crafter's never waste a thing do we?) 
added some die cut stars and snow flakes in white and glitter card and made this card;
finished off with a festive red ribbon.
I have plans for my other festive coins...watch this space. I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.

Simon says stamp Monday make your own background
Dragonfly dreams 3/3 anything goes
Happy little stampers Christmas 3/3 anything goes
That's Crafty 2/3 winter wonderland
ABC Christmas challenge 2/3 W + X mine is W for wishes and X for Christmas
Creative Inspirations 2/3 November chill
Addicted to stamps and more 2/3 make your mark
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 1/3 #411 anything goes

We hope to inspire lots of you to join our November ATC coins challenge over at Country View, all the details can be found here.

So back to Daisy's 5th birthday, now how on earth did that happen? 5 years have gone by in the blink of an eye. I have made her a rainbow unicorn cake and card as this is her party theme....here is a tiny sneak peek of her card..

...I will reveal the rest in my blog post tomorrow morning.

Back in the morning, thanks for stopping by.

Bye for now,

Jane x

15 comments:

  1. I love your masterboard and the card you made with it, the fading in and out of colours looks fab and the Coins are lovely too.
    Happy Birthday to Daisy! Methinks her grandmother is going to spoil her today… xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subdued background with the coin on top. What size is a standard card in the UK? I know it is not the 4.25 x 5.5" that the US uses. I would appreciate the information. Happy birthday to Daisy! thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa. The cards I tend to make are 6×6" or 5x7"...these are fairly standard sizes in the UK and yes very different to the USA. I hope that helps? Jxx

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, I love the design, beautiful papers and the ATC coins. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ... I love the little deer! :)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY!!! 🎂

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all: happy birthday Daisy!
    Your coins are great again, Jane! I love, how you used them, great design for christmas cards!
    Have a lovely sunday!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy seeing the photos along with your creative makes, Jane. Love the trading coins, that is new to me, and what a great way to use it on your gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and sharing your awesome make! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  7. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* to Miss Daisy Jane! She is growing so fast! I love all the cards you made, beautiful as always. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Christmas card, love the ATC coins. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional: Use some Buttons" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, glad Daisy had a great birthday, her cake looked magnificent. She is growing up so quickly Jane, those years have flown past. Love your cute coins and beautiful card. Enjoy your week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful makes! The wintery background that you created looks amazing with the pretty TH woodland stamp 😀. Using the ATC Coins to create a card is a fabulous idea too - I love it! Sending Happy Birthday wishes to your daughter and thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. great use of your scrap from your masterboard on your wonderful card
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  13. 5!!???? Wow. Happy (Belated) Birthday to Daisy. Great card and coins. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fabulous!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x