Monday 4 February 2019

A single winter flower

Good morning....it has been so very chilly for the last new days...on Thursday night the temperature went down to -6c which for the south of England is very chilly. However we have still had lots of glorious sunshine in my garden and during my local walks.



It is time for me to share another first today...my first Design Team share for Visible Image using their brand new awesome mixed media stamps. These are so on trend and every single on of the 6 sets in the release have so much to offer our creativity.

This is the set I have worked with for my Monday make today. It is just brilliant.

It's called Creative Chaos and is for sale as a pre order on the website here ready for it's release this Friday, 4th February.
All the sunshine made me reach for my sunny palette. 
 The sun was streaming in on the day I made it I was so inspired to use happy yellow and orange  distress inks, despite the frost on the ground.


I also got out my much used Tale of 2 cities and used some pages to stamp the larger flower onto.

I fussy cut out one of the image. I also stamped the image onto the card front and added some edging using the fab DNA stamp.

This is my finished card.

with a close up of the gorgeous flower stamp.
These are the distress inks I worked with.
When I design my cards I often work on a sample first which I use to test out placement etc...most are kept for a reference and not mounted up. However when I was making my flower card I actually rather liked the sample version too so I thought that I would also share it to show how well these stamps work in any colourway.


I am working on the butterfly set at the moment and will hopefully have some samples to share very soon.

This is the link to all the new February release stamps and stencils. Do check them out, they are totally amazing and will feed your creativity. I have so many ideas for every single one of them.

I would like to enter my first sunshine card into the following challenges;

CRAFT 1/3 anything goes
As you like it 1/3 fave shape or fold and why Mine is a 7X5" card blanks as these are so much easier to display than square ones at Dotty's Tea House where I sell my cards.
Stamping sensations 1/3 all things bright and beautiful
We love to create 1/3 anything goes mixed media
Pixie's snippets playground #345
Lil patch of crafting friends 1/3 anything goes
Crafters castle 1/3 anything goes
Penny black and More 1/3 anything goes with the option of tags
Fashionable stamping 2/3 anything goes

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide.

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

Thanks for stopping by and for your very kind and supportive comments you have been leaving me, they are really appreciated.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

15 comments:

  1. Lovely bright welcoming colours there, thanks so much for joining in with our 'All things Bright and BEAUtiful' and 'Tags and/or Anything Goes' themes at Stamping Sensations and Pnny Black and More challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning cards, they make me think about warmer weather. Which after this weekend's cold Wintery weather is great. Loving the new stamps.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these lovely makes in our All things Bright and BEAUtiful' theme at Stamping Sensations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love those mouthwatering colours Jane!!
    Lovely and sunny here today thankfully after what was a wash out of a Sunday!!
    happy new week my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way these colours merge together.The effect is perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So unique..I love what you do with the mixed media from the background to using the great novel by Dickens to create this flower. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jane I just LOVE them both. Fabulous backgrounds and gorgeous colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both cards Jane - the warm orange is very welcome right now and it's such a grey and dank day here. And that really is a wonderful set of stamps you've used!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, love the colours in both, remind me a spring daffodils. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pictures! Beautiful cards.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card, new stamps look fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are lovely cards, I love the bright happy colors. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at As You Like It Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you you have used those stamps and the colours are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous design with us at AYLI for this challenge, love your test piece too! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the background! Your technique is beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x