Wednesday 20 March 2019

Bear and gone

Our son's dog Bear has gone home again now and I just wanted to share a few more photos of this lovely boy taken on the patio on one of the dry days we enjoyed.


He is such a gentle giant. I miss him but I don't miss the wet walks with him and Billy is glad to have his house back!
I have been trying to make some more stock for Dotty's Tea Rooms where my cards are sold and I thought some of my sweet Lili of the Valley digis with critters would be perfect for today's blog post as it is also my sweet daughter's birthday today, Happy Birthday M! The dies are from the Works and the circle is Memory Box. The paper is ancient from my stash.

I wonder if Bear spotted these mice amongst my flower pots?

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges; 

Pixie's snippets playground #348
Simon says stamp Monday miniature/tiny things
Try it on Tuesdays 1/3 say it with flowers
Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper challenge March
Through the craft room door 1/2 anything goes
Time Out 1/3hugs, kisses and birthday wishes

It is for sale at Dotty's Tea House, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5  2AE

Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

11 comments:

  1. Just look at that lovely boys gorgeous eyes!
    Pretty little card too, love the little mice. :)
    Happy spring my dear and happy birthday to M, off to the airport soon,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jane - such a sweet image too. Bear is such a handsome boy, and those eyes are gorgeous.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful dog - so pretty! So beautiful is your brilliant card! Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bear is such a handsome furry grand-dog! Love the card too.. I bet it's a challenge to keep your cards in stock at Dotty's Tea shop!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son's doggie is so sweet looking especially the 2nd picture, I want to go into that pic and give him a big hug. Your card is sweet and she will love it because who doesn't love some cute house mouses..mice:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Bear is obviously right at home with you and loves his time at your house. Great card and happy birthday Millie. Enjoy the rest of the week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dog looks very comfortable , great photos.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet spring image, Jane ... those little mice are adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at our 5th birthday celebrations at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh so wonderful image and you have made it so perfect!! Love this !!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT

    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so pretty! Love the design. And Bear is gorgeous! I love his ears! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely dog.
    And a fab card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x