Friday 22 March 2019

Spring has sprung

Well spring is finally here and I am loving these lighter mornings and evenings. There is the sound of bird song everywhere...and I should think lots of little eggs dropping into nests soon too.
The daffodils are exploding with colour everwyere
I visited Standen House last week and the grounds were so pretty.
 with daffodils and primroses everywhere. 



We saw a lovely exhibition in the house too but I will save that for another post. 

My card today sums up how we should all hopefully start feeling in the mornings!
The background is a silver and blue acrylic paint gelli print I made using the Visible Image
Wings of change stamps. I then added some more stamping and a card butterfly together with the rather awesome sentiment!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Through the craft room door 2/2 anything goes
Pile it on Favourite colour, mine of course is blue!
The butterfly challenge The letter C I have gone for cadet blue in my gelliplate background.
Cute card Thursday 1/3 spring fever
Allsorts fave stamp mine is this awesome new Visible Image butterfly

My card is for sale at Dotty's Tea House, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5  2AE

Today I have also written a post for the Country View Shop where I am showcasing all the new Visible Image mixed media stamps and stencils. You can see it by clicking here. I would love if you would pop on over and say hello. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

6 comments:

  1. The gardens look fabulous, I’m sure you loved walking them to see what was in bloom and your card is so pretty in blue. Have a wonderful weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. you really have a huge amount of daffodils there! Gorgeous shots of them. Such a neat card you made, too.. Jane. Have a fab weekend! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks striking in the blue and I love the big bold sentiment. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great garden. fab card in my favourite colour-blue. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card you've made with the butterflies!! Love the background you've created and I thank you so much for sharing the wonderful floral garden photos!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x