Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Celebrating STAMPtember with Simon Says stamp!



Hi Everyone, I am absolutely delighted to be taking part in the 17th STAMPtember® event with Simon Says Stamp this year! 🎉



STAMPtember® is one of the biggest celebrations in the crafting industry, and it is always packed with exciting new products, creative inspiration, special events and lots of crafty treats. There is so much to look forward to throughout the month. This is the link to the whole STAMPtember® release.


I was lucky enough to be sent the gorgeous Today and Every Day stamp set (2405ssc) to create with, and I have had great fun exploring all the possibilities it offers.
This beautiful floral set includes a lovely wreath along with lots of additional floral and leafy elements, giving you so many ways to mix, match and create your own designs. I decided to see just how much I could get from the set and created four cards and a tag. Today I am sharing the first 4.






I hope you enjoy seeing what I have created with this beautiful stamp set, and perhaps it will inspire you to get creative with florals of your own.

I will share process photos of some of these makes, over on my Instagram account here over the coming days, so do pop over and take a look if you would like to see how they came together.

And of course, STAMPtember® isn't just about the crafting! There is a brilliant SSS party tomorrow so do come back to see the rest of my makes and find out how you can join in. There are discount codes and free gifts with purchase. I will have a unique code to share here and my 5th card I made. There are lots of exciting things happening throughout the event, so make sure you also check out the Simon Says Stamp social media accounts to see how you can join in the fun too 🎁✨

Thanks for stopping by,

See you tomorrow! 

Jane x

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x