Friday, 4 September 2026

Bloom you own way with STAMPlorations

Today I'm sharing my latest STAMPlorations Design Team project, featuring one of the new Simple Expressions stamp sets. This one is called Bloom, and I absolutely love the positive message “Bloom your own way.”

I teamed the sentiment with the beautiful Blossom Sprays #5 floral stamp and the Bold Florals stencil. I wanted to create something bright, colourful and full of flowers, so I used Distress Ink through the stencil to create the pink and blue background.


I teamed it with the bold florals stencil 


 I wanted to create something bright, colourful and full of flowers, so I used Distress Ink through the stencil to create the pretty pink and blue background.




I used the outline "Bloom" stamp first with the sentiment and teamed it with the beautiful Blossom Sprays #5 floral stamp. 


I coloured the flowers in shades of purple and blue using distress watercolour pencils



I then used the solid bloom stamp to add the colour and added some sparkle to the petals and flower as a finishing touch. These stamps are super easy to line up.



I love how the bold background works with the delicate floral image, while the large BLOOM sentiment remains the focal point of the design.

Sometimes we all need a little reminder that we don't have to follow everyone else's path — we can simply bloom our own way! 💜

This new range is so pretty, do check them all out here 


Remember to use my unique code STAMPGIRLJANE too at checkout for 20% off your order.




Thanks for stopping by and I hope my card gives you a little creative inspiration today.

Bye for now,

Jane x









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x