Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Daisy days

Hi Everyone, this is my latest Visible Image Design Team make.


I've been having some colourful fun with the fabulous Daisy Days stamp set.



The starting point for this card was the background. I created a bright alcohol ink background on Yupo, letting the turquoise, pink, purple and yellow inks mingle and do their own thing. I always love the patterns and little details that alcohol inks create — no two backgrounds ever turn out quite the same! Using black Archival ink I added some of the text stamp in the background too.
 

With so much colour going on behind it, I decided to keep my daisy mostly black and white. I stamped and cut out the flower, adding just a touch of yellow before giving it a fun yellow button centre.


I repeat stamped the bubbles on a kraft tag stamped using distress oxide and embossed using the matching embossing glaze. I stamped the DAISY DAYS wording in pink and cut it out. 


 A piece of spotty purple ribbon finished it off.


I then put my design together, backing the Yupo background with purple glitter paper and mounting onto a kraft card base.


Here's a couple of close ups. 




It's certainly a bright one! 🌼 Sometimes it's great fun to just play with colour and see where it takes you.

I hope it inspires you to get those inks out and have a colourful, inky play too!

Bye for now,

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x