Monday 5 June 2017

More love for Country View in June

Good morning, I am back already with my 2nd DT project for Country View Challenges. This is my first post today as I have my usual Monday post for Visible Image coming up too..busy, busy! I have been beavering away in my garden studio last week and the weather was ab fab. This was my crafting space first thing on Thursday morning.

If you missed my first Country View Inspiration post on Thursday you can see it here. Our theme for June is "hearts" and you can enter anything heart related. There is plenty of inspiration over on the challenge blog from my talented Teamies and all the details can be seen here. You might even be lucky enough to win the £20 voucher which is up for grabs to a random winner.

I made a very clean and simple card this time, again for Dotty's.
My cards with inspirational quotes on sell very well so I chose a perfect "heart/love themed" Visible Image quote stamp, Love you Longer.
These were my heart die cuts made from inky left overs
I used the large lacy heart frame

I also added a die cut flower and a heart brad in keeping with our theme.
Here is my finished heart card.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Creative Moments 3/3 anything goes/birthdays
Creative Inspirations 3/3 my favourite things
Simon Says stamp Wednesday 3/5 anything goes
Noor summer
Simon says Work it Wednesday 2/3 summer

I will be back...in about 30 minutes..with my Monday Visible Image DT post...eek..thank goodness we can schedule posts.

Bye for now,

Jane x

9 comments:

  1. I love the look of your crafting space! At least in the warm months... Great use of left overs, it's CAS and pretty. To my OH consternation, I too keep every scrap of paper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and I must get this sentiment Die.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. I love the soft colours and your layout. She will love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your card, Jane - the colors, the hearts, the wonderful sentiment! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! And I am SO envious of your garden studio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment and a lovely card. Those diescuts look wonderful.

    Is your craft house the wood stained one with the door open? Think I can see a raskog cart in there...I have the same colour of Raskog cart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card and beautifully put together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic. Love heart dies and soft colors you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.


    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x