Monday 11 June 2018

Friends are angels

Good morning it's time for my Monday Design Team make for Visible Image and today I used stamps from the fab 
So much stronger set. There are so many lovely sentiments to use in this set. It has been incredibly popular and having sold out it is now back in stock.
I also wanted to show how well these words work with existing sets. I teamed it up with wings from the 
I made a distress oxide background by adding the inks to my craft mat with water and picking them up. 
I stamped and glitter gold embossed a pair of wings which I then fussy cut out.
I cut the background down into a square 
and black embossed my words, I picked out the "angels" and embossed that part in glitter gold powder, the same as the wings, to make it pop.
I added my wings using foam pads to raise the edges and give some dimension.
I then matted and layered my card.
Here are a couple of close ups to try to show the shine of the gold...
 and one last shot
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Craft stamper take it make it 3/3 anything goes
Stamping sensations 2/3 anything goes


All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group can be found here ...it would be lovely to see you. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide! There is an 11,000 followers celebration running at the moment, you could win a £100 coupon to spend on their website! 

And the shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

You can also follow via:



and



There are 6 new stamp sets and 8 new stencils...all totally amazing and uniquely Visible Image.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and for the kind comments you leave me. Our friends really are our angels on earth for us...I love mine very much. 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

5 comments:

  1. Oh I do love those gold wings....I do love a bit of gold!! :)
    Hope you're having fun!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jane ...in every respect.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card, the wings, the gold.. someone will love receiving that! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful piece of artwork Jane. I love the background colours and your use of gold embossing compliments it perfectly. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x