Sunday 18 January 2015

A Daisy weekend

We had a lovely Saturday afternoon looking after our darling Daisy while her Mummy and Daddy went to see the show "Wicked" in London followed by a meal.

I can't believe how quickly she is growing, she is no longer a "baby" and is now 14 months old and a real little girl. She walks everywhere holding your hands and although she has has really stable standing balance she has not quite worked out that she could actually take a few steps herself. I am sure it will not be long now before we are chasing her around. She loves to play and  I have a little basket of pretend food which entertains her (and me) for ages.
 Such a happy little soul

Daisy loves books and loves to be read to. My Hb and I decided to take a walk down to our local library and went to the children's section where Daisy was in her element. Despite all the books she could have chosen from she chose one she has herself...The Big hungry caterpillar and we sat and read it several times.

Hmm it must be here somewhere
and yes....we have sweet little pre walking shoes...


What a lovely day we had.

We are lucky that everyone is coming up again next weekend too to celebrate my Hb's birthday, what a treat for us all.

My card today has to be a cute one....I have made it and put it in my Etsy shop here as a Valentine's card but it would actually suit lots of occasions including birthdays, anniversaries etc.
I  used one of my sweet House Mouse stamps... this one is so cute. I  coloured it with my Promarkers and highlighted with Prismacolor pencils.
I  hand inked the backing paper with distress inks and added white embossing using the free heart stamp from current Craft Stampers magazine. The sentiment is a Clearly Besotted one.
Here are some close ups;



I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges;


                                                                     Noor!UK With love
Craft stamper Take it make it Take a stamp
Fashionable stamping something new my something new is my pink gingham ribbon
Country View use something new to you this is my pink gingham ribbon
Papertake weekly It's all new
Addicted to stamps and more make a mark 
Creative Inspirations anything goes 
Crafty boots out with the old in with the new  it's  my old house mouse stamp, new gingham ribbon
Inspiration Emporium  fresh start this is my first Valentine card for this year
That Craft Place Love/Valentine
Ribbon girl pink
Meljen's designs  shabby chic

We have been lucky here in the south to have avoided all the extreme weather including snow that many others have endured. Wishing you all a snug week ahead. Thanks for visiting me here and I would like to warmly welcome my newest followers, it's great to see you here. To all my other loyal visitors thanks as always for your wonderful support and comments. 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics of Daisy, she looks such a happy and sunny child Jane.

    Love your card the background with the white embossing looks fabulous.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely way to spend a day....your little Daisy looks so sunny and happy! I am glad you and your hb had a lovely time taking her to the library....you can see she already loves a good book! Love your little mice card too, very sweet :)
    Wishing you a happy week.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy is adorable and so glad she was able to stay with you. I had some rubber stamps sitting in a box to get rid of, including ink. Well I am keeping the ink cuz I am not getting rid of the stamps I have. I just need to sit down and do something with them....again. I loved doing it. You inspire me! Hugs and have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable baby and card! Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love your Daisy posts! I've been following your family journey since way before she was born. I can tell she is the light of your life. Have a super time next weekend! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie, one of these days she will just take off and then there will be no stopping her!! :)
    It's lovely that she enjoys her books and that you and M can enjoy them with her.
    And you get to do it all again next weekend!!!
    Have a great week,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delight to have your little Daisy for the day/weekend! She is really a blondie and so darling. I love watching them at this age. Everything is so new, fresh and interesting. Love the House Mouse stamp and card, always a favorite! Have a wonderful week and hope your weather continues for your Hb birthday! xoRobin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a perfect weekend :-)

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute little scene and a great background - I also love those sentiment stamps by Clearly Besotted - thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute. You can't help but love these little adorable mice. Brilliant background. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. and what a lovely post indeed Jane!
    Love your sweet card as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous and beautiful at the same time! I just love that stunning background with all those amazing colours and your mice are just too cute! Great all occasion card! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Daisy is absolutely adorable! Your card, too, is adorable, cute and all-around sweet! And your coloring...oh my!! You certainly 'made your mark' in a most impressive fashion; thank you for sharing this gem in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is sooo cute, I love the colours! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute pictures of Daisy enjoying herself.

    Absolutely LOVE your HM Valentine card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jane, your House Mouse Valentine card is so cute and I love how you added the white embossed heart. The background you created is beautiful too. Daisy is just adorable! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Inspiration Journal. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute House Mouse card design and what fun pictures.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello lovely lady - thankyou for your kind words - I do appreciate it! Wow - how daisy is growing! She looks so happy! Brilliant pictures! I love your card too - such a lovely image! Big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What fun! Looks like you had a wonderful time with Daisy!

    I'm still surprised about the daffodils in the previous post---so far away from reality for us. I just finished a tiny butterfly print this week. Guess I'm looking for Spring too! Have a happy weekend ahead!

    Jane T

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an adorable little lady! Love the background you created on your card! The sentiment is great!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Shabby Chic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello dear Jane,

    What a little sunshine Daisy is, just adorable little girl! It seems that you had such a wonderful time, and wow she has grown! And your card is so beautiful too, lovely mice!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adoreable Jane, thank you for joining in at the Take it, Make it Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lots of cuteness in this post Jane! My Daisy really is growing quickly, I know the early years fly by, but when you only see snapshots here in the blogposts it's clear to see how quickly it happens. Bethxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x