Monday 20 May 2019

All that jazz

Good morning here we are at the start of a new week. What a week we enjoyed last week...wall to wall sunshine! My azalea looked so cheerful in the beams of sunlight in the garden

and it felt like summer is just around the corner.
The sun has popped back behind the clouds for now but I am sure it will be back very soon. It's also time for my Monday design team make for Visible Image. I needed some male birthday cards down at Dotty's Teahouse so I knew just the right stamps to get out.
Jazz it up
and a sentiment from 
I added some distress inks to my craft sheet; chipped sapphire, tumbled glass and hickory smoke, a spritz of water and dipped in some watercolour card. 
Once it was dry I cut it down and stamped the jazz players using Twilight Versafine Clair ink.  I stamped the large stars from
Rock out  and the bubbles
in gold and 
  the sentiment on top in black Versafine which I clear embossed.


Finally I stamped the keyboard in black Versafine for the jazz players to stand on.
I matted and layered it onto gold and black cardstock. 

Here is my finished card.



I would like to enter it into the following challenges;

A gem of a challenge 3/3 anything goes
crafty catz 2/3 anything goes
Uniko 1/3 anything goes/masculine
Time out Inspirational words I was inspired y the words STARS
A bit more time to craft 3/3 anything goes
Crafting from the heart 3/3 anything goes
Crafting with an attitude 2/3 anything goes
 The male room 2/3 anything goes

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide.

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

It is only 5 days until the Worthing, West Sussex,  Stamperama show. I will be demoing lots of Visible Image products for Stampers'  Grove.....very exciting. Do stop by and say hi if you are going. 
Thanks for stopping by today, have a lovely week ahead.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

10 comments:

  1. oh this really rocks! You have created it with such expertise and I love the final card-a fab mix of colours and stamps. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy, festive card :) Wishing you a great time at your Stamperama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the names of those inks .. just love the blue!!
    Exciting times ahead for you. :)
    Have a great week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creations Jane. Love the layout and how the one guy stands out a little more with the clear heat embossing. Great touch with them standing on the keys. Nice choice of inks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your yellow azalea.. so sunny colored. The card design is fab.. you're amazing.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the background which reminds me of a sky and the jazz players look great against the background with the piano keys in the foreground

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that inky background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous design - I love all the layers in the background - they really frame your silhouettes beautifully! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Jane, though I got distracted bu the lovely flowers at first, I love flowers! Thanks for joining us at Uniko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x