Friday 15 December 2017

10 more days

It's just 10 days now until the big day...goodness me I still have some things to do but I am feeling very festive...just like this lovely angel I spotted in a shop.

It is time for my last Guest designer post for STAMPlorations. Today is the mid way reminder for the current theme and sketch challenge
We would like to see you use gold on your project and you can also use this fab sketch. You can also ditch the colour and just go with the sketch if you would rather.
I have really enjoyed using the sketches with my cards. This is what I got up to ..I stamped and embossed the sweet reindeer from the Christmas reindeer set and one of the sentiments.


I painted them gold with my watercolours and then stitched between them following the pattern of the sketch and also around the edge of the card.
Here is my card

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Simon says stamp Wednesday stitch it
Deep Ocean jingle bells
Simon says stamp Monday  2/5 Christmas/winter holidays
Sparkles 1/3 quickie Christmas/new year card
Crafty Catz 1/3 anything goes
Fussy and fancy 1/3 Christmas
A bit more time to craft 1/3 anything goes

You have until 31 December to link up to this fun challenge and perhaps be a lucky winner too! You can find all the details here

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Shery of STAMPlorations for extending my Guest Designing until December. I have really enjoyed working with her awesome stamps and making my designs for the fun Theme and Sketch challenge.
You can also still use my code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout to get 20% off any orders. Here is the link to the website

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch Jane! Merry Christmas, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Noel Angel dear Jane and your card is beautiful!
    CAS in its splendour.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, festive card--great stitching! I'm always drawn to those reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, I just love the sketchy deer images and the gold! The stitching is awesome and adds such a wonderful element to the design!! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome work with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane! This card is so cute and lovely. Good job! Thank you for sharing with us at Let’s Craft and Create. Good luck, ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, this is so funny and pretty! I love it! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful presentation TFS Let's Craft and Create ....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply wonderful card and image. Thanks for joining us at ‘Lets Craft and Create’. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Love the faux stitched detail. Thank for playing along Simon Says Stamp Stitch It Challenge. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous quickie card. Thanks for sharing your artwork with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x