Friday 19 November 2021

More Christmas drink gifting for Country View

 Good morning it's time for my 2nd  design team post for Country View Challenges the theme for the month is "Christmas gifting" in other words your make needs to be anything other than a card. 

As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

For my first make I made a Christmas gin tag

 if you missed the details you can see it here;

For today's make I kept with the idea of making a gift tag to hang around a bottle, this time I have gone from gin to wine.

I used the brilliant new Visible Image  99% chance of wine stamp set. 

There are so many awesome stamps in the set...the wine swoosh is fab!

Here's what I got up to; I sprayed candied apple distress stain spray onto card


and die cut a tag from it


I stamped the wine glass, wine swoosh and one of the awesome sentiments from the Visible Image
I also stamped and coloured the holly leaf in this set and cut it out.

I painted some embossing ink onto the glass and triple clear embossed to make it look like a real glass. 

I stamped the wine bottle onto different pieces of card and decoupaged it to make it look like a bottle of red wine. 

I added a bit more stamping to my tag including Father Christmas and his sleigh from the delightful

Christmas eve VI stamp set

I stamped the stars and star swoosh in gold too for some extra details. 

and added the holly to the bottle neck. Then I backed my tag onto gold glitter card. 

So here it is finished;

with some close ups




and here it is on a bottle of red...all ready for Christmas gifting! 

I hope I may have inspired you to join in with our November "Christmas gifting"challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours. 
You can enter our challenge as many times as you like and combine with other challenges. There is also a £20 crafting voucher up for grabs to the lucky randomly selected winner to spend over on the Country View Crafts on line store. Once again all the details for the November challenge are here.

Susan has all the awesome new Visible Image release in stock which was released on 29th October plus a large selection of their stencils and stamps you can see them all here.  Remember that UK postage and packing from CVC is FREE on all orders over £7.50! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Take care and stay safe. I will be sharing my 2nd design team project on the 19th.

I would love to see you over on Instagram where I share new creative makes nearly every day. This is my link/profile @jane.tyrrell
Sadly these days I just don't have the time to blog everything! 

(If you would like to see my samples using all 6 sets from the brand new Visible Image stamps I also wrote a post for the CVC shop blog last week. You can view it here I am also on the Visible Image design team so I get them pre release to work with them and make samples,

This is a taster from the CVC shop blog. There are 3 drinks sets; gin, wine and beer, a fab car, a motorbike and a cool birthday cake with dripping sparkly candles)
Bye for now

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag Jane and just perfect for gifting a bottle of wine!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamps are great and I love the way the wine seem to spill out of the glass with the brusho background. The embossing is a clever touch as it gives that glass shine... x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x