Friday 3 February 2023

More sentiments for Country View Challenges

 Good morning I am back with my 2nd design team make for our February challenge over at Country View Challenges.  I am delighted to be the host for this month and I have chosen the theme "Be sentimental". So I would like to see your crafty makes which include a sentiment and/or some inspiring words.  You can enter a maximum of 5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges, including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 I have added some live links within my post to take you to some of the products I used.

For this make I used a sentiment from another of the many fab Visible Image sentiment sets. This set was from the September release and is called Better days ahead
teamed with their 
which Susan can order in for you if you email her via CVC.

This is what I got up to;
I made a drippy inky background using distress oxide sprays;
I stamped and clear embossed the sentiment

then I stamped the Beautiful soul, adding sequins and some white gel pen details which you will see in the finished photos.


Here is my finished card
with a close up
and one last shot


I hope I may have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month? Once again here you can find all the details for our February challenge  here. I am really looking forward to seeing your entries. 

I would also like to give you a heads up that in just under 6 weeks time I am delighted be demoing again for Country View crafts at the Crafterama "Crafting at Ally Pally show" at Alexandra Palace in London. You can see up close and personal how I make backgrounds like the one I have shown today. If you came last March it would be so lovely to see you again. If not why not put the date in your diary? The show is running the weekend of Saturday and Sunday 11th and 12th March. We had such fun last year. I will again be offering a little crafting giveaway in a randomly selected draw for anyone who stops by our stand. I will be sharing more details and some of my sample makes nearer the time so please check out my Instagram account;  @jane.tyrrell where I will be posting my updates.
Here is a photo from last year's show;
Bye for now,

Jane x

5 comments:

  1. You've got to chase those dreams!! :)
    Happy weekend lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Loving the sentiment and stamps that you used and that drippy background is perfect 😊. So glad you'll be having fun at Ally Pally again. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jane, I love your drippy background! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jane, the swish of paint in the same direction of the hair is inspired!
    Happy weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, Jane! The drippy background fits perfectly with the stamp.
    Have a good week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x