Friday 21 July 2017

More warm summer colours for STAMPlorations

Hello it's time for what I thought would be my last Guest Designer card for STAMPlorations . I am delighted to announce that I will be taking part in her Christmas blog hop coming up in September/October. As you well know I am Mrs Christmas and I am thrilled that I will be sharing some more Guest Designer work ...watch out for some awesome new Christmas products.

Today is the mid month reminder for the current theme and sketch challenge over at STAMPlorations.

The theme is warm colours and there is nothing more inspiring in my garden than the warm colours of my gazania


and this is the optional sketch.
You can find all the details of the challenge here

I chose to work with these products;

available here

and the lovely Daisy row 
available here
I inked up a piece of card using some sunny Distress inks
I stamped the Daisy border and cut it out. 
I also die cut some yellow card and some inky mop up card to make some sunshine, adding sequins to the centres and a strip of sunny ribbon.

Here is my finished card.
Remember that you can get 20% off your order if you enter the code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout. Shery's international postage rates are very reasonable too.

I would also like to join in with the following challenges;

Stamping sensations 1/3 anything with flowers
Crafty Calendar 2/3  anything goes
Crafting by designs 2/3 anything goes
Really reasonable ribbon 1/3 anything goes
Fussy and Fancy 1/3 anything goes
Crafty Catz 1/3 anything goes
Time Out 1/3 inspired by words

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

 Have a lovely weekend...I am back on Monday with my weekly Visible Image Inspiration post.

 One thing I really want to share with you all is that ***squeal*** I managed to get a ticket for Tim Holtz's workshop in September in Harrogate. I cannot believe it, the website crashed the first time they were put up for sale on Monday but yesterday I succeeded and I am one of the very lucky ticket holders for the Friday morning. I am beyond excited as Tim rarely comes over the pond from the States.....this really is a dream come true for me as I think I never create anything without using one of his amazing products! If anyone else is going on the Friday morning it would be great to meet up. Do let me know.

Bye for now,

Jane x

14 comments:

  1. I love that little daisy stamp....I imagine you'll get lots of use out of that!! ;) Lovely card as always and your gazanias are so pretty.....I don't think we get enough sunshine here to keep them happy, not like the sunny south!!!
    Well done on getting your ticket, something lovely to look forward to!
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card for this "last" DT post, Jane! And congrats for making both of these lists... lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower is gorgeous and I can see how you were inspired by it to make that gorgeous card. Have fun at that workshop.. I can see how excited you are! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful summer card Jane, love the design and hot colours. So happy you got a ticket for Tim's workshop, you'll love it I'm sure. Happy weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Congrats on getting a ticket to the workshop. I'll look forward to seeing what you learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jane!
    Perfect card for the summer!
    and congrats indeed ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the daisy stamp and the pretty colours, lovely card

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous summery card and congrats on the workshop! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. I love your color scheme. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card in lovely colours and design. I like the daisy row stamp you used too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glorious flowers, and I love how you've transferred the sunshine colours to your lovely card. The fiery panel looks so great against the soft white embossed texture.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Jane, the perfect Summer card, and your flowers are gorgeous! Have a fun week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great these warm colours and great design! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun stamp and a fabulous card, Jane. Thank you so much for sharing your sweet creation with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x