Friday 20 October 2017

Coffee time

As you know I am huge tea drinker and nothing pleases me more than a fresh cuppa. My handmade cards are sold in Dotty's Teahouse in  Carshalton, being a vintage Tea Room pleases me immensely and I love visiting there and taking tea.

 Dotty's obviously serves coffee too and I snapped the owner Rebecca there recently making a cup for a customer.

Today is my mid month inspiration for STAMPlorations and I thought I would make another coffee themed card for Dotty's. If you missed the first one I made here is that post.

The October theme for our challenge is stamps plus 2 colours 
and all the details are  here
If you want to you can use this lovely sketch but it is not compulsory you could just got with 2 colours 
I used the brilliant Coffee for all seasons stamp set. There are 4 different stamps, one for each season plus 2 fun quotes. I worked with the sketch and 2 colours; brown and gold.
This time I used all four stamps which I stamped in sepia on Kraft card and clear embossed
 I then painted accents with metallic gold watercolours

I cut 2 flags of  gold inky mop up card and added gold gems. I then doodled a border in brown and gold pens around the stamps and added the sentiment.

I would like to link up to the following challenges;

Noor UK fall colours
Sparkles monthly 2/3 autumn colours
Creative Moments 2/3 anything goes
The Ribbon Girl 2/3  use an image

Thanks for stopping by today...perhaps you might be planning a coffee catch up with someone? If you like this great coffee stamp set you can get an amazing 20% off  this (and anything else on the website) just by typing STAMPGIRLJANE in at the checkout. You will find it  here Enjoy 😊

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous design, lovely image and I couldn't agree more with the sentiment...being a bit of a coffeeholic myself!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink coffee myself....I just don't get it I'm afraid! Love your little card though, the sepia and gold work so well together.
    have a great weekend my friend.........another storm on the way!! :(
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cardm Jane! Love the CAS design on kraft card, more warm than stark white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card, Jane, I love the design. I'm with you on the choice of drink.....give me a cup of tea any day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could visit Dotty's and buy one of your cards. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add me to the tea drinkers, but it's still a lovely card. Dotty's Teahouse looks like a wonderful place to have a beverage of choice and buy a card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tea and coffe! Love the coffee stamp set and your card. It is lovely that you can sell your cards at Dotty’s Tearoom and visit there for a nice cuppa too! Have a good weekend Jane. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely setting for selling your cards - looks like a great place for a coffee. Lovely card design too - those inky flags are fab, and I love the look of the metallic watercolouring against the kraft card - very pleasing.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is excellent! I love those 2 strips coming down and the. Just the subtle picture in the bottom left hand corner. Nice card

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH I LOVE COFFEE!! That's neat that you get to sell your cards there. Very sweet stamps and great cards. Thank you for joining us at Noor! Design UK "fall colors challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy coffee, I can almost smell the aroma. A lovely unusual card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x