Monday 6 May 2019

Rocking into May

Good morning, here in the UK we are enjoying the May Day bank holiday. After a busy weekend we plan a day of relaxing and I hope to have a few hours crafting too.  I hope your all have a lovely day and have some time to do whatever your heart desires.  As it is Monday I am here with my DT Make for Visible Image. Today I am revisiting their fab music stamps and used stamps from 4 of the sets to make an easel card. I used;
                                                                    Sing
I also used the Fibres stencil and made 2 rainbow backgrounds, one for the front and one for the inside panel, using distress inks.
On the front panel I stamped the drummer and guitarist in black Versafine ink
I also stamped some guitars onto inky mop up card and fussy cut them out.
On the inside panel I made a raised keyboard by stamping and cutting out a repeat of the keyboard stamp.
I also stamped, embossed and cut out the mike, adding a plait of Bakers's twine for the cable.

I then put everything together. I really enjoy making easel cards but they are so hard to photograph! 
Here goes;
a side view
a direct front view
and a collage showing everything together.
 The music stamps really do rock and they so suit vibrant backgrounds too.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Sweet Stampin 2/3 spaced out/anything goes
Lil patch of crafting friends 2/3 anything goes
Inkspirational 2/3 adventure
Crafty calendar 2/3 distress it
Dragonfly dreams 1/3 anything goes

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide.

And the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

There is also some exciting news to share;
Visible Image are on Create and Craft TV again this Wednesday 8th May at 12 Noon, showcasing their February release mixed media stamps. There will lots of our design team samples on the show, lots of great multi buy deals and Mark will be sharing some fab demos too. 
You can watch live on TV or it will be on catch up via the website for 7 days after the show. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x



5 comments:

  1. Easel cards are such a clever construction ... this one reminds me of my son a few years back! :)
    Happy bank holiday Monday my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love this fabulous easel card, beautiful stamping and wonderful colours. So pleased you chose to play along at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jane.. that is a great card! It reminds me of the light shows in the 60s and 70s for rock shows. Bravo! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZER! What a clever card. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A fantastic card. I love the bright rainbow background it works perfectly with your rock music theme.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x