Thursday 8 October 2020

Pumpkin patch


Last week I visited Wisley RHS gardens in Surrey again and I was stunned to see how much the colours had evolved in just a matter of weeks. We have been watching the pumpkin patch there grow too. Over the summer months we have seen some superb pumpkins and squashes growing in the experimental fields. If you follow me on Instagram here you may have seen a few of these photos 

I never knew there could be so many varieties! 

The autumnal hues at Wisley were stunning.



A few weeks back we saw a small arrangement of some of the ripened pumpkins.
However at this visit they had made a huge display at the entrance. How cool is this!




So inspired by everything I saw at Wisley I made my October artist trading cards and came up with these.
All the products, stamps and dies are Tim Holtz. The background is one of my distress reinker shaving foam makes I made with Daisy in the summer. 
Here they are individually






and one last group shot.


I would like to enter my coins into the following challenges;

As you like it 1/3 favourite non card project the reason why is that I can swap my coins and they are quick to make.
Stamping sensations 1/3 autumn glory
Chocolate baroque 1/3 anything goes
Try it on Tuesday 1/3 autumn colours
The library challenge 1/3 what to look for in autumn

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the kind comments you take to leave. I really appreciate and love reading them.  I am back on Monday with my fortnightly Visible Image design team post.

Take care and stay safe,

Bye for now,

Jane x





10 comments:

  1. My you have been busy Jane, a super collection of ATC's, Halloween colours are always so inviting. Lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque and also Stamping Sensations October challenges, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your trading cards. Its impossible for me to pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Jane, those pumpkins are fabulous!
    Wonderful trading cards as well, I do love a pumpkin.
    Happy evening my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. what a fantastic array of pumpkins, quite amazing. Your creations are perfect for the season. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These circular atcs are fantastic - I love how you've layered ink, die cuts and images.
    Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely ATCs, love all the layers of interest. Thnaks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic ATCs. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great selection of ATC coins,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations Challenge
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous ATC's, Jane. And I love your pictures of the pumpkins. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look fabulous, love the designs

    Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x