Monday 12 October 2020

Autumn leaves inspiration for Visible Image

 Good morning it's time for my fortnightly design team post for Visible Image. 

Autumn continues to inspire me with all her glorious colours.


For today's make I used the awesome


To make a canvas/wall hanging.
This is what I got up to;

I sprinkled PaperArtsy Emerald Isle infusions onto mixed media card and added water. I dried with my heat gun and applied crackle texture paste through the stencil. 

While still wet I added distress embossing glazes tapping off the excess.

I left this to dry overnight and then heated from below to melt the glazes.
Just look at all this yummy texture and glaze..it reminds me of pottery mosaics. 
I then blended distress inks around the leaves to add colour.

I stamped some of the small leaves onto book pages and cut them out. I  also stamped and white embossed the sentiment onto black card. To finish off I distressed the edge of the cardstock for extra texture.

Here is my finished wall hanging.
with a close up
and one final shot.
I would like to enter my wall hanging into the following challenges;

As you like it 2/3 favourite non card project the reason why is that sometimes I like to make a larger statement piece when I craft.
Stamping sensations 2/3 autumn glory
Chocolate baroque 2/3 anything goes
Try it on Tuesday 2/3 autumn colours
The library challenge 2/3 what to look for in autumn
Not just cards 1/3 anything goes
Crafters castle 1/3 anything goes 
Creative artist  anything mixed media goes 
Simon says stamp Monday dry embossing 

All the Visible Image links are listed below

Visible Image group page on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are regular giveaways...open world wide. Do check out the Facebook LIVES and videos where you will be able to see lots more samples and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.


Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

14 comments:

  1. I like it. Very nice for an autumn feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a change of blog Jane, you've gone all minimalistic (or at least that's the view I get with just the post, all white and no header or sidebar - thought I'd mention as I know new blogger has done odd things to some peoples blogs).

    Lush colours and finish to those leaves, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque and Stamping Sensations October challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe what a lovely wall hanging, that crackle effect on the leaves is brilliant!!
    Happy new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful make, love the colours and texture. Thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those cracked and glazed leafs look stunning...Thank you for the inspiration Jane x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great and it does look like old tiles. I like these glazes and am now tempted to spend money. Great autumn card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous wall hanging. Wonderful autumnal colours and fabulous crackled leaves.
    Thank you for joining in with our October challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really amazing, Jane! I love the crackle leaved! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's beautiful, Jane! Gorgeous colours and textures. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love seeing your process and the result is beautiful. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous wall hanging - fabulous autumnal colours
    Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great and autumnal project, with lovely colours and a crackle glaze so wonderful!Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love this card! Great colors and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x