Monday 2 August 2021

Thinking of you

 Good morning it's time for my fortnightly blogged Visible Image design team post. Wow it's August already! Visible Image have some awesome A7 occasions sentiment verse sets which are only £5.99 each. These sets are so useful as the bold top words are a separate stamp from the verse. You can use just the words, verse or both. I use them lots for the cards I sell at Dotty's Teahouse, they are very popular. These sets cover all occasions from wedding to birthday to sympathy (there are 6 in total)  and today I thought I would pair the Thinking of you set


with one of my all time favourites the Owl from the Dark owl set. 

This is what I got up to;

I made a distress oxide background using Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed and Faded jeans (I know that label looks pink but most of my oxide lids are stained and very well loved!) I blended them onto a piece of white card, added some water and allowed it to drip down before drying.

I cut it down to 5 1/4 X 5 1/4" and then stamped the sentiment in the top left corner using black Versafine which I then clear embossed. These sets are brilliant as the sentiment is separate from the verse. So if you want to you can break it up, as I did, for this card. 

I stamped the verse in the opposite corner at the bottom. It really is a delightful and very unique verse. 
I then stamped my owl using black versafine and clear embossed him. I fussy cut him out adding a bit of colour using my Zig watercolour pens. I also repeat stamped the uber useful branch from the owl set using green Versafine Clair ink and put my card together.
Here is is;

with a close up
and 1 last shot.

 All the Visible Image links are listed below

The Visible Image Group page is over on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. You will also be able to join in with the monthly Artist Trading Card (ATC) swap which has been such fun. We are now in our 4th month of swapping and have had over 62 people, worldwide, taking part. 

The main Visible Image Facebook business page is here

Visible Image also has its own You Tube channel here where you can see videos and Lives to give you lots of inspiration and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

And once again the shop web site is here; where all their gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and shhh a little heads up that for my next post in 2 weeks time I will be sharing a make with one of their gorgeous new autumn release sets. Oh my goodness me you are going to LOVE them..but of course, for now, my lips are sealed 😁Watch this space as there will be some sneak peeks over on Instagram and on social media. If you don't already follow me on Instagram you can do so here; @jane.tyrrell

Back soon,

Take care,

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Love the little owl Jane, beautiful colours too!!
    Happy new week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl for the finishing touch. I always wonder what you will do with the background and am always amazed at your creativity. You know how to put everything together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x