Monday 6 December 2021

Wishing you a very Merry Visible Image Christmas

Good morning it's time for my last DT post of 2021 for Visible Image. Wow Christmas is just around the corner, how quickly this year has raced by. I thought that today my make just had to be Christmas themed. I had the idea to do create very "non" traditional Christmas card using the beautiful  Simply snowflakes

 the Nothing to wear T shirt
and the Christmas sentiment from Christmas chaos

Who needs Christmas jumpers when you can have your very own individual Visible Image Christmas t shirt! 
This is what I got up to.
 First I made a very festive background using my distress stain sprays and added some of the snowflurries mica spray for extra sparkle. 


I stamped the tea shirt onto inky mop up card and added the Christmas sentiment from Christmas chaos and the smallest snowflakes from the  Simply snowflakes set. I then cut it out and added some 3d foam tape underneath. 
I randomly stamped all the snowflakes from  Simply snowflakes and heat embossed using white wintry embossing powder ( a very old one from my stash)

I then put everything together and matted my card up. The finishing touch was a few sequins. 
Here is is;
with a couple of close ups;

and one final shot;

I hope this shows how incredibly versatile the T shirt stamp is...it can be used at Christmas, for birthdays, positive words, saying hello or I love you.... the list is endless!  

All the Visible Image links are listed below;

The Visible Image Group page is over on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. Whether you are a new stamper or a seasoned one you will be most welcome.  You will also be able to join in with the monthly Artist Trading Card (ATC) swap which has been such fun.We are now in the 8th month of swapping and have had over 73 people, worldwide, taking part. The sign up for the January swap will be up around 23rd December  if you would like to join us.

The main Visible Image Facebook business page is here

Visible Image also has its own You Tube channel here where you can see videos and Lives to give you lots of inspiration and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

and the brilliant newly  revamped website is here.

 You will also find me on Instagram here; @jane.tyrrell where I share many more samples than I have the time to blog.

Have a wonderful Christmas and I will be back in the new year with my first DT post for 2022 on Monday 3rd January. Thank you for all your kind support on social media during 2021, it is so appreciated. 

Bye for now,

Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Such a clever idea Jane!! :)
    We're going to need our woollies though over the next day or so by the sound of it!!
    Happy new week my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x