Wednesday 13 April 2022

Being a busy bee with the new summer Visible Image release

I am so excited today today as I am able to share my first design team make using the brand new summer Visible Image release. Yes the gorgeous new summer release is being shared and pre release ordering starts over on their website from 14th April. Just look at all these beauties.

 There have been lots of sneak peeks shown on social media over the last few days by myself and my teamies, do check them out. It was a hard choice which of my makes to share today but I decided it just had to be the card I made using new

Bee Happy stamp set


and the fab new stencil

This is what I got up to;

I sprayed  squeezed lemonade and wild honey distress stain sprays onto a piece of mixed media card.

I cut it down to 4 1/2 by 6 1/2 " and  then die cut out 5 hexagons. At the top, in the centre, I stamped the word Bee
and at the bottom, Kind. I also stamped a couple of the smaller bees next to the words, seen in the later photos. 
 I cut another piece of plain white card to stick underneath and randomly stamped the hexagons in the set in summertime Versafine Claire (these will be seen through the die cut apertures). 
I stamped the large bee onto white card and coloured the body with gold glitter pen and added gold and clear glitter pens to the wings. I wanted to have him on top of the card with his wings slightly raised. You will see this further on in the photos. I cut him out minus his antenna. 

I then stamped the rest of my bees.  Some were stamped directly onto the card front, some onto the underneath piece of card.
I added a little stenciling to the card front using fossalised amber distress ink through the hex stencil. I also stamped the inky splodge stamp as seen below, to give extra movement to the bees.

I lined up my white card underneath and worked out where to stamp the large bee. You could draw round the apertures with pencil if you find this easier for placement. I wanted it to overhang the aperture. I would then be able to line up my fussy cut bee when I put everything together and give him back his antennae! 
Here is the fussy cut bee being being lined up
before gluing him in place with a little foam tape under his wings to raise them up. 

Here is my finished card,
 a couple of close ups,


and one final photo.
I absolutely love these bees and the stencil and they are sure to be  best sellers. The detail of the bees is incredible and they stamps for perfectly.  If you want to be sure to get your hands on them when they are released, head on over to the website tomorrow, Thursday, where you can pre order. The world wide release date is 28th April. This is the link.

All the Visible Image links are listed below;

The Visible Image Group page is over on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you. You will see lots of gorgeous makes by the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. 
 I organize a monthly artist trading card swap there which will be celebrating a whole year of swapping next month. Whether you are a new stamper or a seasoned one you are most welcome to join us. Over 85 people, worldwide, have taken part since it started. It's been such fun and it's so lovely to receive a unique piece of art from your partner in the post. A little heads up that we are celebrating our first year of swapping in May and there is going to be a little prize up for grabs for the May swap. The details will be put up in the group on 23rd April. 

The main Visible Image Facebook business page is here


Visible Image also has its own You Tube channel here where you can see videos and Lives to give you lots of inspiration and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

and their website is here. 

 You will also find me on Instagram here; @jane.tyrrell where I share many more samples than I have the time to blog.

Back soon,

Bye for now. 

Jane x







2 comments:

  1. I love bees and these images are brilliant ... love your gorgeous big bumblebee!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x