Sunday 15 May 2022

More cats for Country View challenges

  Hello I am here with my 2nd design team inspiration make for our May challenge over at County View Challenges. The theme for the month is "Cats and/or dogs". You can make anything you like using any products. You can enter a maximum of  5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

I have added clickable links within this post to the CVC website. If anything is out of stock just add your name in the email notification and Susan will email you when she has them back in stock. 

As I am very much a "cat" girl (plus I don't own any dog stamps!!) my make today is another cat card. My own sweet cat Billy has always been my blog avatar too. Here he is caught lying in a sunbeam cheekily on the bed in the spare room. He sends a warm purr to you all. 


For this make I used another of my favourite cat stamps..the Visible Image Cheshire cat

and the birthday sentiment from the uber useful Lost for words stamp set.
This is what I got up to; I coloured the cheshire cat with watercolours and cut out a tea cup and saucer using an old die from my stash.
I stamped the birthday sentiment onto my card front and then using the mermaid lagoon and mustard seed oxides blended them through the stencil.




I stamped and die cut the fish bones in the  Visible Image Cheshire cat set, there are also dies for this set, just email CVC and they can get them for you. I also used the Visible Image mesh layering  die which you can see in the finished photos. 

I then put everything together. Below is my finished card. 
with a couple of close ups

and one final shot.
 I hope I may have inspired you to join in with current challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours. 
 Once again all the details for the challenge are  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 Here is a link the the website.

Once again here you can find all the details for our challenge  here.

I would love to see you over on Instagram where I share new creative makes nearly every day. This is my link/profile @jane.tyrrell
Sadly these days I just don't have the time to blog everything! 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane ... and of course beautiful Billy!! 😻
    Happy new week lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Jane, great design. Thanks for sharing the photo of your beautiful Billy. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x