Thursday 1 December 2022

Christmas is coming with Country View challenges

Welcome to December and incredibly the last Country View challenge of 2022. Wow how quickly did this year fly by? The theme for this month is of course Christmas so let's see all your festive makes. You can enter a maximum of 5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges, including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 I have added some live links within my post to take you to some of the products I used.

I obviously need to make a LOT of Christmas cards both for myself and for selling at Dotty's so I am sharing Visible Image stamps Christmas card.
I used the text from the  Distressed Christmas set 

with Let it snow 
and 2 sentiments from the Go to Christmas set
 (which is out of stock at the moment but if you email Susan she can get them in for you).

This is what I got up to; I stamped the text in gold ink and when dry white embossed the snowflakes onto black card.


I gold embossed the words onto vellum.
and then tore them into strips and inked the edges. 
To attach them to the card I folded the ends around the back.
I added a few stars and matted onto gold card and then a card blank. Here is my finished make;

with a couple of close ups;

and 1 final shot;
I hope I may have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month. Once again here you can find all the details for our December challenge  here. I will be back on the 17th with my final Christmas DT make for 2022. Enjoy all your Christmas prep and the festivities of my very favourite time of the year. 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning card! The stamps look amazing against the dark background and the metallic gold sparkle EP is so beautiful 😊. Happy December! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful elegant card ! Have a happy December ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Jane, I love the embossed writing.
    Happy December Mrs Christmas,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, elegant and unique card, Jane! I love the embossed sentiment on vellum.
    Have a peaceful, wonderful December!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jane!!! And how funny that we used the same colours in our projects!!! Have a happy December!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Jane. I love this snowflake stamp too

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really lovely Jane. I always think the vellum is perfect for Christmas cards! Take care and have a very happy December, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful design Jane, elegant and timeless! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x