Wednesday 7 December 2022

Wishing you a Visible Image Merry Christmas

Hello it's time for my final design team make of 2022 for Visible Image. The DT will be taking a break over Christmas and I will be back with my first make of 2023 on 4th January. 

I decided to use my favourite Christmas release stamp set from 2022, which is the awesome Christmas robin set, and paired it with a few other of my older Christmas favourites. There are live links to the website if you click on them in my post. 

Christmas robin


This is what I got up to;
I stamped and cut out all 3 robins then coloured them using distress inks. I cut the legs off all the robins. 
I stamped the wine bottle and coloured with Zig markers and then cut out using the coordinating die.
I stamped the glasses and cut them out with the dies ( I always do a big batch in one go as they are so useful for other projects).
I stamped the sentiment and large robin onto kraft card 6 1/2 by 4 1/2"
I stamped the small holly from the sentiment set twice on the card and once to cut out. I coloured them all using Zig markers.
I then stamped the wine splashes.
I stamped a wine splash in the glass and glued it in place so that I could stamp the medium robin on the rim. I then added my images. I also added some extra wine rings and drips to the background using the stamps in the set. The large and medium cut out robins were placed over the images stamped directly on the card to give them their legs back. For finishing touches I stuck the cut out holly into the large robin's beak and added some Stickles glitter glue for sparkle. I then matted onto black card and a kraft card blank. 

Here is my finished card;
with a couple of close ups;


and one final shot;
All the Visible Image links are listed below;

The Visible Image Group page is over on Facebook. Our friendly Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you join us.  You will be warmly welcomed and see lots of inspiration from the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. 
 I also organize a monthly artist trading card swap in the group.  We celebrated a whole year of swapping in May. Whether you are a new stamper or a seasoned one you are most welcome to join us. Over 110 members, worldwide, have taken part since it started. It's been such fun and it's so lovely to receive a unique piece of art from your partner in the post. The details and sign up for each swap are posted in the group on the 23rd of the month. So the next sign up, for January, opens on 23rd December,  if you would like to join us.  There is no "monthly" commitment, just join in when you have the time and if you live in the UK can you choose to post to the UK only if that suits you best.

The main Visible Image Facebook business page is here

Visible Image also has its own You Tube channel here where you can see videos and Lives to give you lots of inspiration and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

and their website is here. 

 You will also find me on Instagram here; @jane.tyrrell where I share many more samples than I have the time to blog.

Enjoy all the festive celebrations...are you ready? 
Bye for now,

Jane x

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x