Sunday 15 January 2023

More "Time" inspiration for Country View Challenges

 Hello I am back with my 2nd design team make for Country View Challenges.  The theme for this month is of course "Time" so let's see all your time related makes...clocks, words etc You can enter a maximum of 5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges, including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies  here.

 Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 I have added some live links within my post to take you to some of the products I used.

This is what I got up to. As we are fast approaching Valentine's Day I decided to make a love time themed card. I have a very treasured and long discontinued  weathered clock Tim Holtz die which I used for my first project. If you missed it you can find it here. I decided to use another from my stash called Time Keeper with a Visible Image stamp set which has the perfect sentiments and heart for love themed projects called Have I told you.  Susan hasn't got "Have I told you" set in stock at the moment but you can order it from her if you just send an email. I also used the sentiment with the awesome time swirl stamp from their Ahead of our time stamp set .

 Susan hasn't got "Have I told you" set in stock at the moment but you can order it from her if you just send an email. 
I used my lumberjack plaid and iced spruce distress sprays to create my background.


I also had a piece of inky mop up card to which I added some gold mica stain spray to give it some sparkle and used this to die cut the clock face.

I stamped the Visible Image sentiment in the centre using the die cut for placing. 
I stamped the time swirl from their Ahead of our time stamp set and added the hearts which are also in the "Have I told you" sentiment set. 
I die cut the clock hands in black and attached them with a white heart brad for a little extra detail. I then matted it onto black card and adhered to a square white card blank.
Here is my finished card
with a couple of close ups;

and one final shot;

I hope I may have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month? Once again here you can find all the details for our January challenge  here.

 You will also find me on Instagram here; @jane.tyrrell where I share many more creative makes than I have the time to blog.

 Back soon, 

Bye for now,

Jane x

6 comments:

  1. Such a romantic sentiment! Great Valentine's card, Jane. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect start to Valentine season ... gorgeous!! :)
    Happy new week lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning card Jane, I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Jane! I love the background and the diecut clock out of the mop up paper. The sentiment is very romantic and perfect for Valentines day. Most I love the little heart brad, such a cute detail!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Jane and I really like this sentiment. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful valentine's card! I'm loving your romantic design with the colours and hearts, and the time sentiment and clock face work perfectly together 😊. . I hope you're having a fab January! Take care, hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x