Saturday 15 April 2023

Butterfly wings for Country View Challenges

 Hello everyone this is my 2nd design team make to hopefully inspire you to enter our April "Things with wings" challenge over at Country View. This could be animals, insects or even planes.  You can enter a maximum of 5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges, including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 I have added some live links within my post to take you to some of the products I used.  

For my make today I used 2 sets by Visible Image stamps which Susan has in stock on the website. Butterfly effect 

with the gorgeous Butterfly ink stencil


and a birthday sentiment from Lost for words

This is what I got up to;

I used a piece of inky mop up card and stenciled the butterfly using distress inks;

I then stamped the large butterfly over the top and clear heat embossed.

 I also stamped the birthday sentiment in the bottom right corner.
 I added the circle stamps and small butterflies from the set.
and then coloured the wings and some of the circles with glitter pens.

 I added some sequins as a finishing touch. Here is my card
with a close up
and one final shot.
I hope I may have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month? Once again here you can find all the details for our April challenge here.

Susan has all the new Visible Image release in stock and many more of their fab stencils, coordinating dies and those hard to find in stock layering dies...do check them out here .
 
Bye for now,

Jane x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane! I love that stencil & stamp combination, ideal for colouring! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely bright and cheerful card ... enjoy your weekend my friend!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Jane, great colour choices! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love all those colours!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x