Thursday 11 May 2023

Still driving with Country View Challenges

 Hello everyone this is my 2nd design team make to hopefully inspire you to enter our May "Vehicles" challenge over at Country View.  You can enter a maximum of 5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges, including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 I have added some live links within my post to take you to some of the products I used.  

For my make today I used 2 stamp sets by Visible Image stamps and 2 of their stencils all of which Susan has in stock. 

This is what I got up to.

First I used the Graffiti stencil


with twisted citron, mustard seed and squeezed lemonade distress ink

I then used the bottom part of the Seeing stars stencil with rustic wilderness and squeezed lemonade ink


finally I used the top part with mustard seed ink.

To achieve this background

I stamped the car from You're a classic onto the background,


the birthday sentiment from Lost for words


and added a 2nd wheel and bumper to decoupage the image. For a finishing touch I added some gold glitter pen details and die cut stars.
Here is my finished card

with a close up 

and one final shot


I hope I may have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month? Once again here you can find all the details for our May challenge here.

Susan has all the new Visible Image release in stock and many more of their fab stencils, coordinating dies and those hard to find in stock layering dies...do check them out here .
 
Bye for now,

Jane x

3 comments:

  1. And another lovely card my friend ... happy evening. :) V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card again, Jane! I love everything about it!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all in the detail... fussy cutting the wheel makes all the difference! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x