Saturday 1 July 2023

Our 4 legged friends

  Hello everyone and welcome to July. It's time for a new challenge over at Country View. The theme for July is "our 4 legged friends" so your make must have a pet, farm or wild animal with 4 legs....not 2 or 8! You can enter a maximum of 5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges, including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here.

  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 I have added some live links within my post to take you to some of the products I used.

It's no secret that my favourite 4 legged creatures are cats, especially my Billy cat.


My sweet boy is 15 this month and is enjoying the glorious sunny weather in the garden. So of course my make just had to be of a cat!

 I love the Visible Image cat stencil "The cat's whiskers"

and the "That lovin feline"stamp set and decided to use these for my first make.


At Ally Pally the cat set sold out very quickly on the Saturday. There are also dies for this now which CVC will have in stock soon. I am using both for my design team inspiration today.

This is what I got up to;

I used distress inks through the stencil

I used glitter pen on the nose and mouth


I stamped and die cut 2 cats and stuck them each side. I stamped the hearts inside and added some paw prints.

I stamped the VI Happy anniversary sentiment (Susan can order this set if you would like it) and one of the sentiments from "That lovin feline"stamp set

Here is is my finished card

with a close up
and 1 final shot
I hope I may have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month? Once again here you can find all the details for our July challenge here;

I will be back with my 2nd make on July. 

Bye for now,

Jane x

3 comments:

  1. Awe gorgeous Billy ... the best inspiration!!
    Happy July lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Jane, especially how you've put the hearts inside your cats. Of course the real star is Billy, I'm glad he's enjoyng the sunny weather.
    Take care and have a great month, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy is the winner here... cute over cool anytime! Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x