Friday 15 March 2024

Bunny love with Country View Crafts

 Good morning I have just returned home from my Country View crafts inky cardmaking workshop in time to blog my first design team make for our March challenge over in the challenge group on Facebook. Yesterday I hosted my inky cardmaking workshop at Country View Crafts HQ.  And what a day it was. Here are a couple of photos 📸. 



Check out my latest post on Instagram here for some close ups.

The monthly challenges are hosted over on Facebook as it makes it easier for everyone who wants to enter, to do so. You don't need a blog or an Instagram account, just head over to the group and join in with the fun! The link is here and if you are not already a member just request to join and we will love to welcome you over there. It is also be a place you can see Country View Craft products, the latest releases etc etc. We have a happy membership of over 300 crafters already and we are growing every day. You can enter the challenges up to 5 times as you like as long as you use products or brands which are stocked on the Country View Website. 

I try to link up the products I use in my posts but obviously stock on the CVC website sells out quickly . Some may be out of stock when you click on the links. If they are just fill in the email notification and you will be emailed when they are back in stock. This is the link to the website   Remember that postage is FREE on all UK orders over £20. 

The theme for March is "Rabbits, hares or Easter" and I went with the rabbit theme to make this card.

This is what I got up to;

I used the fun Happy bunny set by Visible Image which is also part of the brilliant prize bundle this month. More about that at the end of this post.

 together with their  heart ink stencil


I blended salvaged patina ink through the stencil


I then added the mask from the stencil set and blended salty ocean ink over the rest of the background.


I stamped the bunny using scorched timber distress oxide and embossed using the glaze. 


I then stamped one of the fun sentiments from this set and a couple of hearts.

I added a little colour using distress pencils, including scorched timber and finally matted up onto pink and blue card.

Here it is finished;
with a close up

and 1 final shot;


 I really hope that I may have inspired you to join in with the "Rabbit/hare/Easter" fun. Do head over to the challenge on Facebook here. Below is the fab prize up for grabs for one randomly selected winner.

 The challenge is open worldwide.

Remember you can find me most days over on Instagram here @jane.tyrrell where I do share many, many more makes then I have the time to blog. 

I will be back to share another make with this set on Easter day, 31st March.

Bye for now,

Jane x




1 comment:

  1. Your workshop looked amazing Jane ... as for your gorgeous card, well you know I'm going to love it!! :)
    Happy weekend lovely,
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x