Wednesday 13 March 2024

Visible Image birthday tags

 Good morning another fortnight has whizzed and it's time for my fortnightly blogged design team make for Visible Image. I don't know about you but I often have made a card ahead of time but when it comes to the time to wrap the presents I often don't have a tag at hand.

 The Birthday balloons stamp set 

not only makes awesome birthday cards but is brilliant for tag making too. I love that it also has numbers in the set. It's co ordinating dies 

teamed with the fun sentiments from Best birthday ever 

make it quick and simple to make any tag needed. 

I decided to make a pair of tags for a 40th birthday to showcase these sets. 

This is what I got up to;

I took a piece of mop up inky card from my stash and die cut 2 tags from it. I then added the little stars flourish from the  Birthday balloons stamp set, stamping them randomly using gold pigment ink. 
I stamped the balloons in different colours and added the stars flourish to these too. I clear heat embossed them to add some shine,  


I die cut them all out and then added some bakers' twine to the back of each balloon. 




I stamped the 4 and 0 from the set in red and die cut those out too. I also used 2 of the sentiments from the  Best birthday ever 


I then put my design together and matted each tag on to red card. As a final touch I added a baker's twine cord to each tag and a bow to the balloons. 

Here they are separately;

and as a pair
with a couple of close ups

and 1 final shot

These really are must have birthday sets for your stash. I keep them out on my craft desk as I use them so much for cards and tags.

All the Visible Image links are listed below;

 Our kind, friendly and supportive customer Facebook Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you join us.  You will be warmly welcomed and see lots of inspiration from the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. 
 I also organize a monthly artist trading card swap in the group.  We will be celebrating 3 years of swapping in May. Whether you are a new stamper or a seasoned one you are most welcome to join us. Over 150 members, worldwide, have taken part since it started. It's been such fun and it's so lovely to receive a unique piece of art from your partner in the post. The details and sign up for each swap are posted in the group on the 23rd of the month. There is no "monthly" commitment, just join in when you have the time and if you live in the UK can you choose to post to the UK only if that suits you best.

The main Visible Image Facebook business page is here

Visible Image also has its own You Tube channel here where you can see videos and Lives to give you lots of inspiration and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

and their website is here 

 You will also find me on Instagram here; @jane.tyrrell where I share many more samples than I have the time to blog. 

Bye for now,
Jane x

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea Jane ... love the balloons!! :)
    Enjoy your week my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x