Wednesday 25 September 2024

My design team journey continues with Visible Image

 Good morning and welcome to my latest design team make for Visible Image. There have been some recent exciting changes in the way we will be inspiring you with their gorgeous products. I will continue to be on their regular creative team and will be sharing my makes every 2 weeks, still on a Wednesday. However one make in 3 will be a "social media" share only over on Instagram. So it is really important to check me out and follow me over there if you would like to continue to see all of my fortnightly Visible Image makes. You will find my Instagram account here  or search for @jane.tyrrell. 

There are now 6 of us designers on the Inspiration DesignTeam. Projects will be shared on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays every week.  So plenty of fab content to be inspired by. Each week will also have a theme so this should add to your viewing delight.

So this is the first of my design team inspiration posts in this new format and the theme for this week is "positive affirmations".  Now there are so many wonderful stamps in the Visible Image catalogue which have sentiments which are positive affirmations, either as part of an image set or as stand alone sentiments sets.  I have always love the sun from the "Rise and shine" set and have made many cards with it in the past. This time I decided to pair it with one of the new mini stencils and one of the positive affirmation sentiments from the Look forward with hope set. 

This is the card I made;

 


using the following products;

The sunshine stencil

which is one of the 18 fab new mini stencils;


 the rise and shine stamp set 

and a very positive affirmation sentiment from the Look forward with hope sentiments stamp set. I also used the fab cloud stamp in this set. 

This is how I made my card;

I chose a piece of bright inky mop up card from my distress ink stash and cut it down for a slimline card. 

I placed the Sunshine stencil near the top and using a mix of these 2 distress inks blended them through the stencil.



I then stamped the large Rise and shine sun into the centre using Versafine Clair nocturne ink and clear embossed. I made a "Border" all around the edges of the card using the "rays" of the stencil and Carved pumpkin distress ink.  




I randomly stamped the clouds using Morning mist Versafine and stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card in the same way as the sun stamp.  


For some finishing touches I added some white gel and glitter pen details to the sun. Then I matted onto cerise card  finally onto a white slimline card blank. 

Here is a close up showing the details. 

and 1 final shot


This type of card is perfect to send to someone just to say that you are thinking of them. You don't need an occasion or a reason. When they receive it you can be sure you will have put a smile on their face.

 All the Visible Image links are listed below;

 Our kind, friendly and supportive customer Facebook Group is here ...it would be lovely to see you join us.  You will be warmly welcomed and see lots of inspiration from the DT and customers to inspire your own creativity. 
 I also organize a monthly artist trading card swap in the group. Whether you are a new stamper or a seasoned one you are most welcome to join us. Over 150 members, worldwide, have taken part since it started over 3 years ago. It's been such fun and it's so lovely to receive a unique piece of art from your partner in the post. The details and sign up for each swap are posted in the group on the 23rd of the month. The October sign up is open now and the theme is "Black and white". If you would like to join us do head on over and do so by this Friday (27th September) when it will close. There is no "monthly" commitment, just join in when you have the time and if you live in the UK can you choose to post to the UK only if that suits you best.

The main Visible Image Facebook business page is here

Visible Image also has its own You Tube channel here where you can see videos and Lives to give you lots of inspiration and ideas. 

Their Instagram page can be found here 

Pinterest here

and their website is here 

You will also find me on Instagram here; @jane.tyrrell most days, where I share many, many more makes than I have the time to blog. 

Back soon.

Bye for now


Jane x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x