Thursday 3 February 2022

More hearts and flowers for Country View challenges

 Hello I am here with my 2nd design team inspiration make for our February challenge over at County View Challenges. I am delighted to be your host this month and I have chosen "Hearts and flowers" for the theme. This means that you need to have both hearts and flowers on your make. You can make anything you like using any products. You can enter a maximum of  5 times and into a maximum of 10 challenges including ours. As always there is a fab £20 voucher up for grabs for one lucky randomly selected winner to spend on the website.  You can find all the details of the challenge and more examples made by my talented teamies here

I have added clickable links within this post to the CVC website. If anything is out of stock just add your name in the email notification and Susan will email you when she has them back in stock. 

For my 2nd design team make I am using products from the brand new Visible Image spring release. As I am on their design team too I am able to get my hands on these fab products before their release! For my first CVC make using them I have used all 3 of the really awesome new layering dies. These will all be available on the Country View Website for their release on 11th February. Just add your name to the email alert box and you be contacted by Susan once they can be pre ordered. These dies are incredibly popular so don't miss out being the first to get your hands on them. Remember that all orders over £20.00 are posted FREE within the UK. 

Broken mesh

and the really beautiful new stamp set
These tulips stamps are glorious and have a "creative chaos" flower feel to them, so uniquely Visible Image. This set is even worth buying just for the script stamp...it's fab!

Plus the thank you sentiment from the uber useful existing VI set

Lost for words

 

This is what I got up to; 

I die cut a piece of black card using the Broken mesh die

I really like using the apertures left behind for my cards.
So the black mesh will be used for another project, nothing is ever wasted with these dies.

Using the  Framed fibres I cut a frame in green

and stuck this under the aperture.
I randomly stamped the script onto white card using Barn door

and placed this under the frame.
I stamped, coloured and cut out one large and 2 small tulips.
I used the thank you sentiment from the Visible Image "lost for words set".
and glued the tulips in place.

I die cut some inky mop up card using the
Torn Fishnet die and die cut some hearts which I used to layer up on top of white die cut hearts. These gorgeous dies are not called layering dies for nothing! 
I added a little mowed lawn distress ink. 

and then put my card together adding sequins for a final touch.
Here it is 
with a close up
and one final shot.
I think you might guess by now that these dies and stamps are very loved by me and will get so much use. 

 I hope I may have inspired you to join in with our February "Hearts and flowers "challenge. You can use any stamps/products, the choice is yours. 
 Once again all the details for the challenge are here.  Remember that when you buy from the Country View Crafts website UK postage is FREE on orders over £20.00 

Once again here you can find all the details here.

I would love to see you over on Instagram where I share new creative makes nearly every day. This is my link/profile @jane.tyrrell
Sadly these days I just don't have the time to blog everything! 

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Jane, beautifully done! Have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea to use the waste of one of the die-cut as a frame! I love the look of these dies! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x