Well this is a surprise post I know! I said I would wait until next week to re open the pages of Jane's Journal but as I had a rather lovely surprise today I have decided to write this mini post. Thank you Teje for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger award. That is so kind.
1. Thank and link back to person who awarded you- thank you Teje your blog is such a happy read. Please take the time to visit her.
2. Share 7 things about yourself- see below
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers- please everyone take this and share ;0)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award- I do hope your reading this means I have satisfied my duties!
So what I will do here is to share 7 very random things about me....
1. I have been a physiotherapist for 28 years and it is still a job I love. I am a musculo-skeletal specialist.
2. I keep fit by dancing, my Hb and I attend Ballroom and Latin dancing classes twice a week.
3. I ALWAYS cry when I watch sad or even very happy films.
4. I am a total romantic and luckily have been married for 29 years to a man I adore.
5. I walk rather than drive/bus etc anywhere I possibly can. I can walk for England and I walk very fast.
6. I only read fiction when I am on holiday and then I can read a book in a day.
7. I love spiders...I can happily move the biggest ones out of the bath etc to safety.
I had a wonderful Christmas and I really hope you all did too?
This is cheeky Billy already seated at the table on Christmas Day!
Thanks again Teje and see you all again next week.
Bye for now,