Monday 18 September 2017

Visible Image at Ally Pally September 2017

Good morning. I hope you had a lovely weekend? I went to the Crafting at Ally Pally Show in London yesterday.
 The show is held in the Great Hall of the Palm Court, such a fantastic place, with the gorgeous stained glass round window letting the light stream in,
 Ally Pally is high on a hill in North London and the views out across to the iconic London skyline are stunning.

The Visible Image stand is so bight and vibrant, it really does stand out in the hall.
I love the way that Helen and Mark decorate every inch of their stand.  I am so proud to be a part of their Design Team and I love seeing all our work displayed.
 Mark was kept busy chatting to customers.

 I enjoyed waving to some of my cards displayed there...I winked at my eye card 😉

The display below had the new brilliant family definitions stamps at the top and you will spy my DT card I shared last week using "Father". The card I am sharing for my Visible Image DT post today uses "Mother," on the top far left.


I made it for the recent Create and Craft TV shows last week using the "Mother" sentiment.

First I made an Oxide background.

 Then on a plain piece of card I repeat stamped the large grungy heart from the own kind of beautiful set
I them cut around their tops and painted them with the same colours I used for the background.

Below the hearts I stamped the Mother definition stamp, accenting "Mother" in red. I also stamped out some small hearts which I added Glossy Accents to. I then stamped and embossed in red just the "beautiful" part of the Own kind of beautiful sentiment onto my oxide background.

Here is my finished card ...................

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

A bit more time to craft 1/3 anything goes
Moving along with the times 1/3 sentiment as a focal point
Sweet Stampin 1/3  favourite stamp this new stamp is now one of my favourite stamps
Happy Little stampers September watercolour
Pixie's Snippets playground #299/300 I used the tiniest snippets of card for my little hearts.


Thanks so much for stopping by and for the very kind comments you take the time to leave me. It really was a lovely day yesterday and if you ever get the chance to visit Ally Pally I would highly recommend it. The next crafting show will be next April....it will certainly be going in my diary.

It is also such a great opportunity to catch up with 2 very special people..
Yes dear Helen and Mark aka Mr and Mrs Visible Image...such fun and such gorgeous souls. I just wish it was more than twice a year we got to meet!

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group can be found here ...it would be lovely to see you there. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide!

And the shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

You can also follow via:


Enjoy the week ahead.

Bye for now,

Jane x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jane. I looove this card! It must've been almost surreal to be at ally pally and seeing your designs on display.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the hearts Jane.....it's no surprise why you're on their design team!!
    Looks like you had a lovely day out, these fun days go by all too quickly, don't they!
    Happy new week my friend.....we have sunshine, woohoo!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed your day and sorry to have missed it. Helen and Mark's stand looks fabulous adorned beautifully with you card samples and I love your new mother card. Hopefully I will be there in April too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jane...and we nearly met....I was there on Saturday! Spent too much money but as it is such along way it would be silly not to wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, fab design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful event for you, Jane! Your friends look like great people. I hope you made lots of $$$! :-) ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jane, that must have been so cool to see your own work up there on display! Super congrats to you for all of your success with this company, you sure do wonderful work with their stamps! This card is amazing! Love how you created a border with the hearts, and that background is just stunning! What a wonderful sentiment too! sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your snippets card Jane - and it must be a real thrill to see your work on display like that. I love Ally Pally, probably more than all the other Craft Shows!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love how you used the oxides. Thanks for sharing Ally Pally with us, it looks like a great show and a great display too. So sorry I'm late visiting you. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS WC DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful, vibrant card and I love that wonderful sentiment Jane.
    Thanks for sharing at HLS and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x