Monday 8 January 2018

Blooming lovely, Visible Image's brand new stamps preview

Today is a very special day as I am absolutely delighted to be able to share my first Design Team sample made with 2 of the brand new Visible Image stamp sets which are being previewed all this week.

The new stamps are being launched in the USA at Creativation which Helen and Mark,  aka Mr and Mrs Visible Image, are attending for the very first time in 10 days time. They will be flying the flag for their awesome brand which I have the joy of being able to design for. The new stamps will be available to pre order from 12th January.  I will give all the details at the end of this post.

Over the last month I have secretly been beavering away working on some of the new designs and I have made several projects with them. I will be sharing them all over the coming weeks.

Every day this week Helen will be sharing more of the new release over on the Visible Image blog here. They will also be shared on their Facebook page here so don't miss out...why not like their page, click "get notifications" and you will be amongst the first to be able to see all the amazing work my fellow design team members have created for you. You will be blown away by just how unique this new range of stamps are. 

So just to tease you a little more, before I share my first sample, I have a few photos of my sweet hyacinth which started to bloom over the Christmas holiday. Each year I like to grow a bulb in my special bulb holder. I add water and watch first the roots appear..and later the flower starts to bloom...

 and grow.

Now you may wonder what on earth all this has to do with the new Visible Image release.......well it certainly does because the first stamp set that I am showcasing is called..

Bloom and Grow.....an amazing and totally unique stamp baby set

together with the second new set called Organics
...a large A5 set which has so many uses. I can see trees branches, twigs, the sky, the seas, seaweed, frost, ink splats and drips....the list is endless.

Amazing aren't they and so original!

These 2 sets work perfectly together and I decided to make my very own bloom and growing flower baby card.

I've been so busy that I have not got many process photos on file so here is my step by step in words.....First I took some Kraft card and added some walnut stain and antique linen distress oxides, using the wrinkle free technique. Once dry I stamped the fingerprint in red Versafine Claire ink and then added the love stamp from bloom and grow to make the stalk. I then used Organics to stamp some more foliage using a mixture of Distress oxides and Versafine inks.
I then added lots of lovely frantage to give some sparkle and texture... and make a very "organic" card. 
I stamped and embossed the baby and the sentiment and added them to finish off my card.

Here it is..

Just look at the details of the baby.... I love the little flower inside ...such a fab finishing design touch by Mark. I highlighted this one in white but in other projects I have also coloured it in...the choices are endless.

Here are a couple of close ups;


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Fashionable stamping 3/3 celebrate
Frilly and Funkie 1/3  3 is not a crowd I cut the sentiment from the set into 3 parts before adding them to my card.
Simon Says stamp Monday something new mine are my stamps
The Artistic stamper 2/3 anything goes
Happy Little stampers water colour challenge anything goes
As you like it 2/3 anything goes
Craft Stamper take it make it January anything goes
Simon says stamp Wednesday something new mine are my stamps
Allsorts 1/3 Something new my new stamps!
Penny Black and More 1/3 something new  these brand new, never seen before stamps!

Remember that we are sharing all the new stamp designs every day this week over on the Visible Image blog here so do pop over to see the amazing creations my fellow design teamies have made.
Prepare to be wowed by this awesome new release. Mark Alexander has, as always, designed the most original, unique stamps, unlike any others you will see in the stamping market. They are a total joy to design with and so versatile. All you need is your imagination!

 I am so proud that my some of my work will be travelling all the way to the USA to be displayed.

You can also check out Visible Image via these links;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group can be found here ...it would be lovely to see you. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website.

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide!

And the shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

You can also follow via:



and


I will be back on Thursday sharing another card sample I made using another set from the new release.....I can't give you a sneak peek but I will give a very, very cryptic clue to my card......I will digging out a couple of my old paperbacks to photograph too.......tee hee!

The new stamps are available to pre order on the Visible Image web site here from 12 January and will also be available to buy from all you favourite Visible Image retailers, world wide, very soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Keep snug, it's turned very chilly here.

Bye for now,

Jane x

18 comments:

  1. Such a cute little card......many, many congratulations on all your design success my friend!
    Wishing you a lovely new week, sun is shining here unfortunately we both have flu.....I'm so rarely sick that I'm the worlds worst patient.:(
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super creation for our 'Something New' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Penny Black and More !!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you'd be inspired by your pretty hyacinth. I love the colours of the frontage and the many techniques you've used to create this lovely card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Such a great use of both stamp sets. Love the design and colors you've chosen too. Thank you for playing along with us at the Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge this month. We hope you join us again soon.

    Amy- DT
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on all your card making success Jane! You are so creative and productive. I can see why you would be inspired by your wonderful new stamps as well as your bulbs blooming and growing. Have a happy crafty week and keep cosy! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness.. that hyacinth is so gorgeous and I can imagine the aroma. I need one! Your card is a winner! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word!!!!... I need that bulb vase... fabulous inspiration for these gorgeous stamps. Your card is beautiful, you must feel so proud to think that it is being exhibited in America. Thank you so much for sharing in the artistic stamper challenge. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear Jane!

    Lovely card! I always enjoy the sweet fragrance of Hyacinth!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, the texture is fab and works so well.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card great details.

    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Something New' challenge and good luck x Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, dear Jane,

    This, among many other succesess (enough s's thers?), confirms that your chosen creative patch is the right one. Which we did know from day 1 but... ;) Your card is lovely, here's to many more to come!

    Let's bloom and grow in 2018!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great way to use those two sets of new releases! The texture and color on this are so beautiful and I love how you've arranged the stamps to look like a flower! Very clever design! Of the two sets, I can surely think of many ways to use the second set--can't wait to get my hands on those! Thank you for sharing this with us at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs! PS I bet that hyacinth smells heavenly! It sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG what talent you have Jane. This is beyond beautiful. Totally stunning and what awesome stamps. I can certainly see lots of lovely creations coming from that organics set. Thanks again for sharing with us at HLS Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous make Jane with lots of lovely detail.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jane, it is always exciting when new stamps come out! The Bloom and Grow looks stunning with the white flower. Great card!
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges,
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the texture in the background, Thank you for joining in the challenge at The Artistic Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card. I love the sparkle and texture. Thank you for sharing your work at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x