Saturday 27 July 2019

Birdworld July 2019

We finally have some welcome rain here in the south east and as I can't get out to do some gardening I thought I would share a few photos from my visit to Birdworld, Hampshire on Wednesday with my DD and grandbabies. It was a very hot day but the children coped really well and we had such fun.
You can buy bird feed and the favourite activity for Daisy and Jack is feeding all the different birds around the park.
The grounds are always so beautifully tended.
The petting area is always a hit
 
We loved watching the birds having a cool bath.
Even the money box is a big hit and yes Nanna always manages to find some coins to feed the penguin.
We smiled at the keeper feeding them, they all lined up and came up one at a time!
I have shared this photo before but this pig had the best idea!
And my daughter took these couple of photos which she sent me....yes I do love my grandbabies just a bit!


It was a magical day, special memories made.

I was inspired to make a bird themed card yesterday for Dotty's Teahouse.
The vintage children image is an old one for mine from Nicecrane (sadly no longer trading). The backing paper is ancient from my stash. The sentiment stamp is by Lili of the Valley and the dies are various; Tim Holtz, Marianne, Memory Box, Cheery Lynn and The Works. 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper July
Crafty friends 1/3 summer
Creative fingers anything goes
Crafty catz 1/3 anything goes
Dies R us anything goes dies used; Tim Holtz, Marianne, Memory Box, Cheery Lynn and The Works.

Also a quick heads up that I am over on the Country View Crafts shop blog today showcasing the whole of the June Visible Image release. I am sharing lots of my makes. If you would like to see what I have been up to just follow the link here

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the cooler temperatures if you are in this neck of the woods.

See you on Monday,

Bye for now,

Jane x


6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!Love everything about it! Thanks for joining our "Birthday challenge at Dies R Us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe what a lovely day out with the kiddies!!
    Such a sweet little card too. :)
    We managed to escape the rain today but I'm not so sure we will tomorrow, enjoy the rest fo your weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos (looked like a fun day) and beautiful card creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it was a wonderful day! I like what you did with your infusions slime. It's always fun to see your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jane... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your lovely cards with us. Thanks for entering your vintage card into our ‘Summer colours’ Challenge. Lovely photos of your day out. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Playing kids in the Summer, nice card! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x